Gas prices in your area.

NicholasShetley

Yeah kills me to gas price in the philly area not really go down that much. It's still right around $2.00 a gal. And if you take a little 2 mile drive over one of the bridges into jersey where it $1.60 and they fill it, you can save a few bucks.

But how much does it cost to drive over the bridge, or is there no tolls over those particular bridges? 

But how much does it cost to drive over the bridge, or is there no tolls over those particular bridges? 

Oh theres tolls, only non toll bridges I know of are north of Trenton, NJ.  I never really understood driving around to find a cheaper gas price.  My parents used to do it all the time, drive all over till they found the cheapest.  They probably burned as much gas as they were saving.  

Yeah by the time you pay the toll $4.00 and the gas to get there and back your looking at spending $8-10 bucks and to save $4? No brainier. Only time I take advantage is when I'm heading down the jersey shore. Other then that pretty much stuck to paying pennsy prices.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]