Where's John from NER been?

MikeyB

Thank god you are ok and now lets make this about me. Who was I going to hang out with at the Festool connect next year if it would have been worst that ChrisK guy. All joking aside I have been in a few bike accidents and they are not fun but I still ride not as much as i use to but I still get out. Looking forward to hanging out again and I hope that Chris can make it. Take care of your yourself and have you gave it any thought to who you would leave you tools to if you deiced to take the bake out for a spin.

I sensed some genuine caring mixed into all the joke's so thank you for that! I appreciate the love man.. your right, bike accidents are no fun.. cars hurt! I personally would love to ride again but I know my wife will never get back on and rides with her was a large part of why I had the bike.. you think a lot about life priorities when you walk away from something like that.. bike isn't on the top of that list for me at this point.... old hot rod, dirtbike, jet ski, snowmobile.. those are all still very high on the list!! Haha. I still gotta have fun right?!?!

You know I wouldn't leave you hanging at JLC!! I could have been a full cripple and as long as I could still drink and you would be willing to wheel me from bar to bar I would be in!! Hahaha

We aren't letting chrisK back out!! No way.. he said he was coming and he will even if I have go drag his ass there.. you hear that chris!!

You know I never put much about the long term security of my tools in the event of my passing... wow I can't believe I let that one slip.. I'll make sure to add you to my will.. my attorneys will be in touch

• Like 1

Wow, that sucks. That's why I quit riding bikes. People just don't see you. Hope you get better.

Thanks man. Feeling better every day.. doc just ordered an MRI of my elbow today though because that's the only thing that really isn't improving.. it's got some messed up internal joint issue..

I sensed some genuine caring mixed into all the joke's so thank you for that! I appreciate the love man.. your right, bike accidents are no fun.. cars hurt! I personally would love to ride again but I know my wife will never get back on and rides with her was a large part of why I had the bike.. you think a lot about life priorities when you walk away from something like that.. bike isn't on the top of that list for me at this point.... old hot rod, dirtbike, jet ski, snowmobile.. those are all still very high on the list!! Haha. I still gotta have fun right?!?!

You know I wouldn't leave you hanging at JLC!! I could have been a full cripple and as long as I could still drink and you would be willing to wheel me from bar to bar I would be in!! Hahaha

We aren't letting chrisK back out!! No way.. he said he was coming and he will even if I have go drag his ass there.. you hear that chris!!

You know I never put much about the long term security of my tools in the event of my passing... wow I can't believe I let that one slip.. I'll make sure to add you to my will.. my attorneys will be in touch

For real John  very glad you are ok. If you where in a wheel chair I would be more then happy to push you around and pile all of the free shit you get at the show up on your chair it would just make it easier for me. I'm looking forward to hanging out and having a few with you and your partner in crime. 

• Like 1

For real John very glad you are ok. If you where in a wheel chair I would be more then happy to push you around and pile all of the free shit you get at the show up on your chair it would just make it easier for me. I'm looking forward to hanging out and having a few with you and your partner in crime.

Awww. Thanks man, seriously I really do appreciate it!! Yeah, just think of how much swag you could load on my wheelchair! You have a good idea there