What do you drive?

electromage

• 1 month later...

Driving a 2010 Silverado. Z71+, 4x4, 5.3 etc.  Bought it new when I was 22 (the rash decisions of youth). It's been paid off for a year and change now. I plan on driving it into the ground. It's at 215000 km now. Dad's '08 is at 540,000 km. His '98 was sold at 475,000. His brother's '97 is at 700,000.

Yet my uncles, cousins, brother-in-law and now mom and dad all drive F150 Ecoboosts. That's likely the way I'll go down the road but I'm hoping that's not for 5-6 more years. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone!!

What I drive is a bit old but an absolute workhorse.  44 years old with over 1 million miles on the chasis, newer engine and transmissiion; still going strong.

International Harvestor 1210 Series 3/4 ton quadcab pickup with an IH 392 8 cylinder motor.

20150401_095832.jpg

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Wally13 said:

Hey everyone!!

What I drive is a bit old but an absolute workhorse.  44 years old with over 1 million miles on the chasis, newer engine and transmissiion; still going strong.

International Harvestor 1210 Series 3/4 ton quadcab pickup with an IH 392 8 cylinder motor.

20150401_095832.jpg

21 hours ago, comp56 said:

cool, I remember my father had a 68 that as a kid I learned to drive 3 on the tree with.....

iht.jpg

Very cool!

But now you just dated yourselves....??

• 1 month later...

Did drive a 2004 G35 Coupe  "MANUAL Transmission of course. ahh loved her, but unfortunately a drunk driver crashed into her and totaled it while it was parked in the street.........now how i wanted to end things with her.. but thankful that i now have a new car and decided i want a sedan "more room" so i got a 2015 Honda Accord sport. love it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

2008 honda civic sedan no mods no nothin. Just the lx trim level I believe with automatic transmission. My gen and the gen after it had the best stock speedometers ever. They are positioned above the steering wheel and displays numbers instead of pointing. The current gen (which may be the best looking civic ever. especially the hatchback) I felt had a downgrade of speedometers. It kept the number display but was moved back to the standard lower position. Not a big fan of having to take my eyes off the road to look down at the speed. I like being able to see the speed in my peripheral vision. 

Did drive a 2004 G35 Coupe  "MANUAL Transmission of course. ahh loved her, but unfortunately a drunk driver crashed into her and totaled it while it was parked in the street.........now how i wanted to end things with her.. but thankful that i now have a new car and decided i want a sedan "more room" so i got a 2015 Honda Accord sport. love it!

Damn that sucks about the crash! I had a guy on meth crash into me as I was entering a grocery store parking lot in May! Didn't get the truck back till October! His mustang was completely totaled. 463003a04a7a1782dbef2e991a39e676.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16 minutes ago, RickyMcGrath said:

Thought you may get a kick out of this.

f92ee968034db902cce1a905c31ee08f.jpg

that must be a picture of the past Shell oil was bought out by Bishop Corp in 2023..wait did I say that out loud.....lol sorry don't take this post as insider info

• Like 2

I sold my 2010 RAM and picked up this 1986 4Runner. 

5vzfe engine swap with TRD supercharger. Headers, intake, exhaust.

long travel front suspension with custom fiberglass hood & fenders. Dual battery system, winch, CB/HAM.

IMG_7919.JPGIMG_7921.JPGIMG_7972.JPGIMG_7922.JPGIMG_7748.JPG

i preform a lot of recoverys. Always saving someone in need

• Like 6