Saw Stop Demo

kruton

Hahahahahahahahahahaha yeah, I have been having the same problem Kruton. Friggin technology sucks. If I want to make Vienna sausages on my darn table saw I should be able to make Vienna sausages on my darn table saw. What the heck????????

• Like 1

the Bosch retracts the blade only and doesn't jam it so the blade is saved. I mean its not a big deal if it saves your finger but if its falsely set I wouldn't be too happy over losing a $200 blade and a new cartridge. Oh and the Bosch cartridge can be used two times instead of the one on the saw stop. Though the Bosch is $100 or $200 more which is surprising in that they are such a large corporation that you would expect them to try and beat saw stops price. Anyone know if the lawsuits are still on going or does Bosch have the ok to sell in the US?

You're net savings with the BOSCH saw is still better. Even though the SawStop is less expensive, you're still destroying a blade.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha yeah, I have been having the same problem Kruton. Friggin technology sucks. If I want to make Vienna sausages on my darn table saw I should be able to make Vienna sausages on my darn table saw. What the heck????????

I bet that Kapex could crank out some sausages![emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Actually Kruton, that thing will make kielbasa all the way done to Vienna!

Also, the demo was really cool. Amazing what that saw can do. Plus I got my brand spanking new Rikon 14" band saw down in the shop. I'll start assemble tomorrow!

• Like 1

Actually Kruton, that thing will make kielbasa all the way done to Vienna!

Also, the demo was really cool. Amazing what that saw can do. Plus I got my brand spanking new Rikon 14" band saw down in the shop. I'll start assemble tomorrow!

Looking forward to see how you like the Rikon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Here is proof positive of how much of an ass he is.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=736683013078361&id=251127164967284&comment_id=740268062719856&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&actorid=1065824032

On his "sponsored posts," on Facebook, he has done nothing but talk back to anyone that has said anything negative about his system.