What Do You Suck At?.......

comp56

I can not dice tomatoes for the life of me, they are never the same size and look like crap as far as I'm concerned. just sayin....

I struggle with short shots around the green. I really need to work on my bump and run shot. I really suck at a lot of stuff now that I think about it, dang. Thanks a lot for reminding me comp!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The maths...they are hard... I am sure I will add more later LOL

Hahaha. At the maths, I be good, the words...not so much! I did my physics undergrad work at a liberal arts college. I had to write a 20 page paper for calculus 3!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm really bad at retaining short term information and just overall short term memory. My long-term memory is fantastic, but if someone tells me a phone number, if I'm not writing it down I will forget in literally 3 seconds. I'm also bad when someone is spelling out a name for me and I'm entering it into a computer, it's like I can't force myself to listen. I hear them speaking but I don't retain the information...but it's only with letters and numbers. If they're telling me a story, I can be doing something that has my full attention and I can comprehend the entire story. I won't remember a customer that comes in a couple days later but if they come in a few months later, no problem, I can recall what we fixed and the symptoms.

• Like 2

I'm really bad at retaining short term information and just overall short term memory. My long-term memory is fantastic, but if someone tells me a phone number, if I'm not writing it down I will forget in literally 3 seconds. I'm also bad when someone is spelling out a name for me and I'm entering it into a computer, it's like I can't force myself to listen. I hear them speaking but I don't retain the information...but it's only with letters and numbers. If they're telling me a story, I can be doing something that has my full attention and I can comprehend the entire story. I won't remember a customer that comes in a couple days later but if they come in a few months later, no problem, I can recall what we fixed and the symptoms.

I'm not alone. 

• Like 1

It's nice to know right? I feel like I'm broken, I'm actually kind of self-conscience about it. :(

I can completely relate. Often the only thing I can remember is that I'm forgetting something important. I'll have an idea to tell a story in my head, and never fails I forget the details before it gets to my mouth as soon as I start speaking. The persons name, the road I was working on, what the part is called...sucks to feel so dumb for forgetting something you just had in your mind. I feel like if I could overcome this I'd be a genius, no lie. It sucks to be a smart guy that has so much trouble with memory.  

I can completely relate. Often the only thing I can remember is that I'm forgetting something important. I'll have an idea to tell a story in my head, and never fails I forget the details before it gets to my mouth as soon as I start speaking. The persons name, the road I was working on, what the part is called...sucks to feel so dumb for forgetting something you just had in your mind. I feel like if I could overcome this I'd be a genius, no lie. It sucks to be a smart guy that has so much trouble with memory.  

lol....like me I got a good memory just no recall.......

OMG, I hate that feeling where you lose what you're trying to say. I often just say "Forget it" and get pissy for an hour or two. Also, I suck at having a mild temper. haha