Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

On 7/12/2016 at 1:31 PM, JimboS1ice said:

817fe0081278410e8360f52210fc518c.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

This is worth me checking out. I buy by the gallon and use it in spray bottles for cleaning and protecting bare metal. I'd stockpile for that price.

1 hour ago, Stercorarius said:

This is worth me checking out. I buy by the gallon and use it in spray bottles for cleaning and protecting bare metal. I'd stockpile for that price.

Me too, I went to the store and it was $19.99 here. Also the scroll saw was $119. :(

• Like 1

Yeah, sometimes Lowes has good deals and sometimes it doesn't. I'm still waiting for HD to drop the Bosch hammers some more. They have about four of the Brute jackhammers at $1000 that are usually $1500 that they can't move. If they become a penny deal..............

On July 14, 2016 at 0:29 PM, DR99 said:

Lowes clearance is very regional :(

NO KIDDING !!!!

my Lowes never has cool stuff marked down ... Unless you want a mismatched door knob set .. You are out of luck 

????

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Foneguy said:

NO KIDDING !!!!

my Lowes never has cool stuff marked down ... Unless you want a mismatched door knob set .. You are out of luck 

????

A few years a go I got some deals from Lowes like the Max nailer clearance and when they got rid of Knipex other than that its been pretty bare. I got a good deal on a washer and dryer but that's not a really a tool deal.

• Like 2

If you live in the tampa orlando or polk county area there is a massive reset on lighting fixtures you can get some fixtures at a 99 percent discount. Light bulbs from dimming led to flourescent very cheap as well look in thr middle or main aisles. Also contractors and diyers wanting new blinds or to fill their stock of standard sizes most stores are resetting their blind departments so look out for heavily discounted blinds and window treatments

• Like 1

Gator finishing discs anywhere from 50 to 80 grit 1.44 each there are some 94c 4.5 and 7 grinder sanding pads somewhere also 3.0 double bosch battery packs these might only be in tampa orlando and polk county area 

20160722_103702.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb