Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

Lowe's has the WORST customer service of all time. I will ONLY ever buy items at Lowe's if it's on sale. If Home Depot had a greeter that punched me in the face every time I entered the store, I'd still prefer to shop at Home Depot.

BTW, I'm happy to see this thread start to gain some traction. Is there interest in permathreads for Sears, Amazon(Warehouse) and HD? I really like this community and I think deal threads are the way to help it grow and obviously help our current members. I don't mind doing some leg work and research to do my part. There are some deals that I haven't posted simply because I didn't think it was thread-worthy and don't want to be one of those guys that starts a million different threads.

I'm down for threads for HD, I shop their the most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to throw these on here. I've been watching these since they 1st came out in the Spring but couldn't justify the $50 price on them. Now that they've dropped to $20, I'm grabbing them. These are re-branded NWS German made pliers.

IRWIN 8-in Diagonal Cutting Pliers With PowerSlot

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=638073-28303-1926025&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=50289489&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=rel&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1#BVRRWidgetID

I'm going to throw these on here. I've been watching these since they 1st came out in the Spring but couldn't justify the $50 price on them. Now that they've dropped to $20, I'm grabbing them. These are re-branded NWS German made pliers.

IRWIN 8-in Diagonal Cutting Pliers With PowerSlot

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=638073-28303-1926025&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=50289489&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=rel&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1#BVRRWidgetID

I used the link and checked all the stores in my area and these are showing as $39.98. Are you finding the price at the store to be $20 even though the online price shows something different? I know HD doesn't necessarily show accurate in store pricing, but I wanted to make sure Lowes was the same way before making the trek out there.

I used the link and checked all the stores in my area and these are showing as $39.98. Are you finding the price at the store to be $20 even though the online price shows something different? I know HD doesn't necessarily show accurate in store pricing, but I wanted to make sure Lowes was the same way before making the trek out there.

Mine is showing the same online(Tampa). When I went last week, they weren't on sale. They had some other Irwin stuff on sale, like that stupid vise grips with a knife glued to the handle.

Not sure, what happened. They were $20 last night.

They could be rolling out a sale. I've seen it hit some stores weeks ahead of others...sometimes some stores never get the sale. I'll check my store and report back Saturday before the hockey game starts :)

• Like 1

went to Lowe's today, still $40 here :(

Nothing new sale-wise to report. Though I did find two carts filled with Dewalt and other Stanley/B&D brands batteries and chargers...no specific tags or reason they were there, may be an upcoming clearance. I've noticed those carts tend to find themselves next to the hidden away clearance table. There were 20v batteries but no Dewalt 20v batteries in the carts, just various post-style packs.

Today's stuff in Tampa, FL:

Cased Xtreme access sets finally on sale:
ttO6tbn.jpg
46rtTD2.jpg
6YSNJMl.jpg

Tons of these:
lOiDpxe.jpg

Skil drill bit set:
gqt7fHZ.jpg

B&D giro screwdriver a couple bucks cheaper than before, Blue hawk mini grease gun:
cMn7nkZ.jpg

Stupid little stackable stubby screwdrivers still on sale, two weeks not one has moved:
xc0rLb9.jpg

So now the question is what did you bring home?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LOL, nothing much. :( I thought about bringing those Skil bits home but I don't have any experience with them. I only left with some number plates for my malbox. That mini grease gun was really tempting but things sit on that clearance table forever, I don't think many people know it's there at all...still has the 18v Hitachi drill for $20 after over a month. You could easily double your money on craiglist with that one.

My local Lowes had 6 of the DeWalt 20v trimmer at $179 sale price. That priced dropped to $143 for a while, none sold. Just checked again, a week after the $143 price drop, and they are back up to the full $199 price. I purchased the last blower in my area Lowes locations last month.

• 2 weeks later...

Good deals on kobalt mechanics sets

attachicon.gifIMG_20151029_131706456.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20151029_131658276.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Darn good deals IMO, thinking about picking one up though I don't really need them.

One thing of note, keep an eye out on any of the boxed sets. Previously, the Kobalts in the molded cases were ALWAYS made in Taiwan(after the first two generations that were made in the USA). This past week I noticed they have a couple sets that are made in China in molded cases. Previously the Chinese tools were in the clear packages or in the plastic cases with a clear top. So make sure you check the back, Taiwan is good stuff but the Chinese sockets are ok for light duty but the ratchets suuuuuuuuuck. Individual sockets will list COO unless it's a Chinese, those only have make and part number otherwise they look the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb