Milwaukee 10 compartment organizer - price reduced

DiverDn

Leave it to a friggin' TIA brother to figure out how give Milwaukee a kick in the butt and get a friggin' tool box out there for its buyers ;)

Awesome job dg! I've been belly aching for Milwaukee to come up with a decent tool box and they screwed it up till you had the foresight to fix the problem. I'd patent your idea and sell it to the Milwaukee Skunk Works department. Maybe they will FINALLY come out with a decent tool box based on your idea!!!

Awesome job and I'm amazed at what you can fit in there. Try Fastcap for a box of Kaisen foam and you'll have the sweetest box out there!

September: TIA Crew buys out all fein drills on toolnut.

October: TIA Crew buys all HD stock of Milwaukee organizers.

Lol we should buy this stuff in bulk.

This is a pretty diverse box, I'll probably pick up a few more

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What are the internal dimensions? I'm trying to figure out how much I can fit in one of those.

Milwaukee really needs to get this together. Swap the try inserts with a block of foam and suddenly they have a stackable tool case half the price of most others.

Roughly 16x12x3.5 inches deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked at these in the store but not bought any. I own about 8 of the DeWalt/Stanley deep pro organizers which are full of nails/screws/bolts/rivets ect. I had though about using the DeWalt/Stanley deep pro with all the 'cups' removed to store my Bosch 12v tools and such. I see the TIA crew is doing that with the Milwaukee boxes.

Those that have compared and/or used both the Milwaukee and DeWalt/Stanley organizers, can you comment on if one is more rigid and the other? What is better about the Milwaukee? DeWalt? I know that the Milwaukee is a bit larger and the lid can open with others clip on top. This could be a pain if the tops boxes are loaded and heavy, I presume.

Thanks,

Travis

I have looked at these in the store but not bought any. I own about 8 of the DeWalt/Stanley deep pro organizers which are full of nails/screws/bolts/rivets ect. I had though about using the DeWalt/Stanley deep pro with all the 'cups' removed to store my Bosch 12v tools and such. I see the TIA crew is doing that with the Milwaukee boxes.

Those that have compared and/or used both the Milwaukee and DeWalt/Stanley organizers, can you comment on if one is more rigid and the other? What is better about the Milwaukee? DeWalt? I know that the Milwaukee is a bit larger and the lid can open with others clip on top. This could be a pain if the tops boxes are loaded and heavy, I presume.

Thanks,

Travis

Never used the Dewalt but I had a bunch of Stanley's that I switched it for these, I like the rigidness of the box, it's a very sturdy box that can take a beating. As for the stacking I personally probably won't stack more than three, it's a pretty deep box unless your just storing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks,

Travis

I have three loaded with various fasteners, the bottom ones open no problem under weight.  Also carrying the stack on its side I have had no problems with losing contents of the bins or anything.

That's a good idea. I got he Dewalt a while back but those dividers just come out. That's a good price though I'll have to swing by there tomorrow.

You will quickly realize that you can't stop buying these

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114