I have been having some big issues with Tool Nut lately regarding the correct shipments

DR99

Ooooooof. F$&@ing Tool Nut will be the death of me. ;)

I've been preaching the Tool Nut thing for a while. I've had a mistake on an order once and PJ took care of the issue slicker than snot. Plus he's got ties to New Hampshire so naturally I like the guy. Still, my Bosch MXH is doing great. I'd love to try that Fein out but.....I still haven't used my new Fein drill!!!

• Like 1

Thanks, Hugh. Glad you received everything in good order. I appreciate you posting about your experience.

If anyone's interested, we have just a handful of the Fein AFSC 18V cordless Supercuts left at $299, normally $499. Plus we're pitching in two extra batteries. Heck of a deal.

Shane

Throw in the fein drill and you got yourself a deal lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would post this here, I just ordered something from Toolnut and one of the things I ordered was no longer in stock so it dropped me below the $40 free shipping cutoff but they gave me the free shipping anyway. I know it may not seem like much, but it was a nice gesture. I will be doing a lot more shopping there now.