Occidental leather belts, bags, and pouches.

Punda1991

• 3 weeks later...

I am retiring the first belt with a gift from the step dad it's not the same as your guys pouches but got it as a gift so I will give me a go I just wish the new pouch had a spot for the speed square that was so nice in the last pouch post-49301-144685147376_thumb.jpgpost-49301-144685148996_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The new leather smell! Great buy man! What are you doing with your sparky belt? I'd buy it.

I just got my interview date for the IBEW today. I go in on the 2nd of December. If I pass it, ill be keeping the sparky pouches. If not, ill hit you up and give you a good deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Such a nice belt but so bulky and ya forsure needs to be broken in i couldnt imagin climbing around roof trusses with that bad boy but its such a nice belt once broken in propperly

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I just got hired with True Line Construction. I start work on Monday so I can finally start breakin it in.

• Like 1

I just got hired with True Line Construction. I start work on Monday so I can finally start breakin it in.

Congrats Nalu! What type of construction does True Line do?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats Nalu! What type of construction does True Line do?

Thanks Kruton. Im not too sure but i think its mainly commercial type construction. Ill be working at Forever 21 at Ala Moana shopping center. Im not too sure what exactly they want me to do but they said to bring a drill. Ill be bringing my 2604 with 4 batteries lol

That's great man. Showing up with the Milwaukee, they'll know you mean business! Hopefully after this project you never have to step foot in a Forever 21 again! Those kind of stores are the Damn devil.

• Like 2

That's great man. Showing up with the Milwaukee, they'll know you mean business! Hopefully after this project you never have to step foot in a Forever 21 again! Those kind of stores are the Damn devil.

Man you got that right! Lol

• Like 1