Occidental leather belts, bags, and pouches.

Punda1991

Picked up this Occidental 5047 yesterday at my Local Ace Tool Supply for $28.00... I have a 25' fat max in there and man it's tight.. Gotta break it in for a while.... Nice quality. I can see myself getting hooked on this brand....... A,so picked up a Dead On leather belt at the Depot for 20 bucks,,, it's great belt.

Mikey I've been eyeing up some veto for awhile! I want the xxl bag!!!! And that's perfect for a meter or two, really jealous. And occidental is very addicting... First the bag then the belt then you want the suspenders then then then 500$ lol.... But it's really worth it and I love how well it works for me.

• Like 2

I just asked my wife for an Occidental 5523 clip on leather holder. I feel inadequate because of you guys. Of course I wear a Hume leather belt all dat with about 20 pounds dos of crap on it but unfortunately none of my tools cut wood. Yet. Anyways, I saw a guy wearing one and thanks to my inability to keep track of my fast cap measures or Pica dry markers this is a natural progressive step to make me more efficient in the shop. Plus it looks cool.

• Like 2

I just got hired with True Line Construction. I start work on Monday so I can finally start breakin it in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Bad ass bro congrates wow that took no time seems like a month ago you where asking "if your too old" lol now you went on and got a job thats awsome and enjoy the belt and new job man

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Chris I was going to buy one just like that the other day, except mine held pliers and two drivers. I think those would be ideal for me 50% of the time. I carry my pouch almost like a bag, boss gives me work and I just shove what I need in the pouch and off I go to fix it other times I just need somthing small to check out or labor type jobs I would just wear that for a just in case type deal. I might just have to buy it. You should buy it lol

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd bring this back after reading on this awhile back. I bought an Occidental Leather tool vest because it sounds like they can be extremely useful and have certain advantages over tool belts. Will be using for plumbing and hvac install jobs and I will probably heavily customize it. Looking forward to using it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thought I'd bring this back after reading on this awhile back. I bought an Occidental Leather tool vest because it sounds like they can be extremely useful and have certain advantages over tool belts. Will be using for plumbing and hvac install jobs and I will probably heavily customize it. Looking forward to using it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Probably much more friendly on your back, my only concern would be stuff falling out of the pockets when bending down.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk