New jobsite radio

Milwaukeenut

From what little is included in the way of specs, it doesn't look like it is bluetooth (essential today) and it doesn't appear to charge batteries when plugged in.  In fact it doesn't mention whether you can plug it in at all (I assume there is an AC adapter).  I'll keep using my ridgid for now and long for the new bosch powerboxx pb360c.

comparing to other milwaukee, it does look to hold a bigger phone than what I have seen before, so thats a plus.  

Looks pretty cool I wonder what the price is gonna look like?

The article I read said $119 same price as the old radio because essentially it's taking its place. That's why no Bluetooth or charging. It's the low end radio and they want those features on the high end one only. But honestly I like this design way better and I could buy a $10 bluetooth adapter if I need it.

I feel like an antique. Am I the only one that still uses the old school iPod for tunes with an aux cord?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No dude, I still have to have my iPod, none of the wireless and fancy stuff, not a fan of using my phone while on the job site for music.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They still have the big M18 Bluetooth radio charger. The only problem is its 200 dollars which is a lot for a radio. I think I saw the Bosch power box down to $139 a few times. CPO has a Refurbished M18 BT for $169 which isn't too bad. I still think this new radio should have at least had bluetooth

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-Jobsite-Radio-Charger-2792-20/204797934

No dude, I still have to have my iPod, none of the wireless and fancy stuff, not a fan of using my phone while on the job site for music.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Jimbo I feel better now! I'm the same way, I like my phone to be a phone. I still have one of the old style 80 gig iPods and I really don't feel like transferring my music to my phone every couple years. I guess I am just lazy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk