M12 Fuel Drill/Impact Kit

JimboS1ice

Pretty good deal on a good kit. I have this combo, nice kit, powerful little drill and impact. Have only seen this kit in 1 Home Depot on a stack not by the tool department.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-Fuel-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-1-2-in-Hammer-Drill-Driver-and-Impact-Combo-Kit-2597-22/204848126

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Man these Milwaukee 12v tool deals are killing me. I have zero M12 tools but this deal, along with the Fuel Roto Hammer for $199.99, would be a great way to get into the 12v game.

If I picked this up, I'm guessing I wouldn't reach for my 18v Fuel tools very much... so it would seem like a waste unfortunately.

Well you can get (2) 4ah batteries and a charger on Amazon for about $120

Yes and No. While it's true you can get a 4.0 AH battery on Amazon or eBay for that much, you won't be buying from an authorized Milwaukee dealer. Gray market items are just that. You won't get a full warranty on gray market tools and batteries and of course you always run the risk that you'll end up with a clever knock off, a used item or worst of all a 3rd party refurb. I've seen people get batteries that were real Milwaukee shells from failed packs that had been opened up and stuffed with new cells and sold as new from kits.

Anyway, long story short, there's no free lunch. If someone is selling something for significantly cheaper than official channels, there's a reason. Have I bought batteries and such from eBay? Yes, but only from reputable sellers, only factory sealed and only when I'm fairly certain it hasn't fallen off the back of a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584