Thoughts on Milwaukee

ezcrete

I am a huge fan of MIlwaukee. Nobody beats their 12V line. They have so many tools in their 12V line and no one can compare. I use a lot of their M18 line and like them also. I would recommend them. The only thing that is a downer is the charging system. You have to have seprate charger for the 18V and a seprate charger for their M12 line. In March they announced they will have a single charger for both which should be cool.

• 1 month later...

Just used a 28V Milwaukee Rip Saw few weeks ago to go through flat roof and deck - and four inches of ice. Incredible tool. Yeah, bit heavy, but sure beat hanging off teh ladder and icy roof with a chainsaw. Looking at a Menards email I just got, they have some Milwaukee tools on sale. Got my eye on the 12V impact driver. Here is a link to what I found. http://www.menards.com/main/search.html?search=milwaukee&sf_categoryHierarchy=Tools+%26+Hardware_8693%7EPower+Tools_9033

• 1 year later...