Pallet Coaster.....

comp56

I really like that. On my desk there is a postit notes holder I have that has a mini pallet under it...it's no where near as nice as yours. Maybe you can use that as an idea ;)

These are definitly something you could sell, especially with the pallet re-use craze going on.

thanks guys, ya I just figured use up some of my real small scraps...and you right the pallet craze is gone wild.......a set of 4 of these would make a great man cave gift.....or just to have sittin on the bar.....

hahah. I'm the same way...though not doing stuff as nice as yours. I'd just make stuff at your leisure and post it. On some cigar forums I used to frequent there was a member that did really good scrimshaw work and he'd just make something and after he had a few items done he'd sell them. I don't think he was getting rich off of it but it's a few extra bucks here and there. I found his website incase you were curious: http://darrelmorris.fineartstudioonline.com/

There were also guys that sold cigar draw tools, which were basically a wood-handled ice pick with a couple notches in the shank. Going price for those was around $20-25.

Well at least you are honest!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

actually I'm a nice guy.... I just don't like people........in my shop.....they touch things they don't need to touch......