New DeWalt @ Home Depot

RickyMcGrath

I just got out of a union meeting with some guys from DeWalt. They were all super cool, bought a bunch of beer for us union guys and let us sample some tools. They showed off some new red and green laser levels that run off 20v batts. They mentioned that they are pushing to get the tools in HD by the 15th of this month. Probably to get the black friday rush

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The instructions were not very clear ( not that I need to read instructions )

The clock only works ......when you check your phone while using blue tooth [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty much over the time thing. I don't think it'll ever be right, but it's got amazing sound so screw the time haha

We had a little block party tonight on our street and I had the radio going for about three hours on Bluetooth. Battery gauge is down 1 notch. It sounded clear as day from 150' away.

It's been pretty quiet on the Dewalt front lately, just wondering if there have been any spottings of the finish nailer and mini blower in the wild yet, I haven't been to HD in a few days (very uncharacteristic of me) but didn't see them on my last visit.

Also, I remember back during the DeWalt event in May, Dan mentioned this being an amazing year for team yellow...does anyone really feel that way? Just looking to get some opinions.