Mirka Deros 5650 CV

hemdale

The lightest sander I've ever used. Absolutely stunning piece of kit...but not cheap. [emoji56]

Pictures for your consideration.

02eac637b04c07f0e79ee9a777d66376.jpg

47da483c8e18cc333eff4872f88b7ba5.jpg

e5437dadc018e1260d859a44d0c9ad3e.jpg

d29628f9750eb9512eca052a7d3560c4.jpg

aa80f46a8b04cec92426116dbedfac1e.jpg

d5c5f7a108efb308994ccfcb4a7cc508.jpgc209b064cc18e6ea63fea21fabcbfaaf.jpg

e79350daadc56178d2a29e4b90e6daa8.jpg

Bought from Axminster Uk a while ago. Was approx 10% cheaper than in France and on top of that, they were offering more than 200 abranet pad in 5 different grits.

Couldn't pass the occasion.

• Like 1

This is such a cool sander. Been eyeballing one, but I hardly use a random orbital sander... I still want one [emoji16]

Axminster seem to have a good deal. Cheaper there than in my own country (Netherlands). But you have to get a different powercable.

Sent from the yellow planet using Tapatalk

They've got a Mirka set with the vac on clearance at woodcraft here in NH for $500!!!!! Awesome deal! Already vested in my Festools but boy what a deal!

Insane ! The very same sander + the vac for 500 bucks.

Unbelievable. To be honest, i'd take it and sell the vac on ebay.

Cheaper there than in my own country (Netherlands). But you have to get a different powercable.

Since I live in France, I ordered the 230V version and got rid of the the UK plug.

That was still an awesome deal.

Still willing to try a Festool Rotex 125 to compare with and also trying the ETS just for fun.

I'm guessing my Mirka would be very close to an ETS EC 150/5 ?

Since I live in France, I ordered the 230V version and got rid of the the UK plug.

That was still an awesome deal.

Still willing to try a Festool Rotex 125 to compare with and also trying the ETS just for fun.

I'm guessing my Mirka would be very close to an ETS EC 150/5 ?

That was my idea too. Getting the 230v and change out the cable.

Festool must have been looking at the Mirka when they designed theirs. Look mighty fine also.

Hi again,

Since you are from the Netherlands, have you ever purchased anything from www.toolnation.nl ?

They have some cool Senco combo offers that keep me awake [emoji15][emoji42]

Yeah, I've bought a couple of times from them. The only real complaint about them is their stock indication on their site which isn't accurate. So it can happen when you order something that should be in stock needs to be back ordered. Other than that they are a reliable store.

They've got a Mirka set with the vac on clearance at woodcraft here in NH for $500!!!!! Awesome deal! Already vested in my Festools but boy what a deal!

I guess this one comes with some kind of converter with the set. Still I don't want to drop five bones right now but that's one heck of a deal!

this just a local instore deal or did you see it online?

• 1 month later...