new DeWALT 20v max DCHT820P1 5.0Ah 22” Hedge Trimmer

midogrumpy

more info in this forum;

could not post the picture at other forum

availability according to press release : March 2016

New to DEWALT’s 20V MAX* system of outdoor equipment is the 20V MAX* 5.0Ah Hedge Trimmer. At only 7.8 lbs it’s lightweight, durable and the right tool for serious hedge trimming tasks. The 22” laser-cut, hardened steel blades with 3/4″ cut capacity provide long blade life, lasting sharpness, and precise cuts. A wrap around auxiliary handle gives the user a comfortable grip, while the switch with lock-off allows for fast, yet controlled actuation.

cheers

mike

• Like 1

unless you rent, no but I have the blower and like it but one thing I wish it included was a tube adaptor, its a bit too big to really control what you are blowing. One other thing I noticed is that the battery loses power with about 10-15% charge left, I thought that lithium ion batteries lost no juice but just shut off when the battery dies.

unless you rent, no but I have the blower and like it but one thing I wish it included was a tube adaptor, its a bit too big to really control what you are blowing. One other thing I noticed is that the battery loses power with about 10-15% charge left, I thought that lithium ion batteries lost no juice but just shut off when the battery dies.

If the end were smaller it would pretty seriously affect the CFM I think, which is how this blower does it's business. It really has very little power, but a whole lot of speed at the fan. Just putting a few fingers over the end changes the pitch of the motor significantly. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...