I NEED HELP - Please ID this tool, $10 via paypal for the first one who does

mrsemifantastic

I believe this is for flooring or road stripe application but cant find anything like it, its powered by a Jepson 1113r drill connected to a chain that runs the first set of upper rollers, it has an adjustment bar that goes from side to side on the front, for depth? or length? and it has a push handle with the switch built into it and a gfi off of that, there are absolutely no id plates, company names, or anything, I will honor the $10 payment once I confirm it is what you say it is, thanks for the help

Image not available

$(KGrHqQOKpUE6T2s6Sl4BOw)YOr-!g~~60_12.JPG

Can you take a picture of the otherside and the motor where the cord is coming out of. I have a guy who might know what this is. I can print this out and take it to him. Don't worry, you don't have to pay. I just like trying to figure these things out.

I dunno if this is valid or not, but I posted this challenge on one other forum, the pix are on there and enlarge easily, and if I violated some sort of rules, I am sorry, it was not my intention to do harm, and will take the link down immediately,

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136813&highlight=jepson

Wow I am very curious as to what this. The rollers on the front that are on the ground makes me believe it is for an application on the ground and not wallpaper like some have said. I don't think it is for road construction for two reasons. First not sure about the cord to the motor. Second it looks like it is in very good condition to be outside with asphalt. I don't see it for bowling lanes like some said. What is on the other side of the motor. Is it flat? Does it have a blade or knife system?

The motor is a complete drill that runs from the gfi power switch button (the drill switch is permanently on as to be controlled at the handle) and the drill has a gear coming out of it that runs a chain to the upper front of the machine that turns the first thicker black softer roller only, that roller has an adjusting smaller plastic roller that adjusts from 1/8" I'd say to 1 1/2". From there its anyones guess how the whatever material its rolling or applying goes through the other rollers. Its kind of like trying to put on a drivebelt on a car with no diagram if you catch my drift. Also, under the covered and protected drill in the back is a aluminum rack which may have held the material in question somehow or a pan or container of some kind, but there are no holes indicating permanent mounting of those theories.

ALSO - THIS IS ONE HELL OF A CHALLENGE - THE POSITIVE ID AND COMPANY NAME NOW GETS YOU $20, IF THE ADMINS WISH, WE CAN MAKE THIS A SITEWIDE CHALLENGE, IM SURE AS HELL WILLING TO GIVE ANYONE A TRY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, LOL!

Through presently there it's anyones speculate the way the what ever materials it's moving or even using experiences another rollers. It's a lot like attempting to placed on the drivebelt on the vehicle without any diagram should you capture my personal float. Additionally, underneath the protected as well as guarded exercise within the back again is really a light weight aluminum stand which might possess kept the actual materials under consideration in some way or perhaps a skillet or even pot associated with some sort, however you will find absolutely no openings showing long term installation of these hypotheses.