Oh Well... The New Chapter Begins

WigWagWorkshop

funny how in North America, if a husband and wife split the wife gets usually 50% or more.......back in the old country......Italy in my case if the same thing happens the husband decides regardless of what happened.....

One of my Co-Workers went through a very similar situation 5 years ago. He got a call one day from a bill collector about a credit card bill he didn't owe, or so he thought. Come to find out, his stay at home wife ran up $60,000 on a credit card he knew nothing about. She was having the bill mailed to a friends house. Had absolutely nothing to show for it either.

Come to find out, about half of it was spent ordering lortab from Mexico, the rest was spent on spa days for her and a couple of her friends, and she's spend over $10,000 on designer purses. I'd like to think that's an obscene amour, but I could spent that on tools before daylight, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt there.

They had 4 kids and he got raped in the divorce. After he paid child support, the house & car payment, and all the other shit he was ordered to pay, he had $36 left to live on. He lived in an old camper in his mom's yard for about a year. Eventually she fucked up though. She was on pills, the kids missed 40 days of school, she was dating an ex-con, and he ended up with the kids.

Good luck brother. I certainly hope all goes well for you.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. I've heard somebad stories but 60K on lortab and spas... And she didn't even get charged by illegally ordering lortab until after the fact? I swear, shit like that is what makes me question living in the US. $36... Atrocious.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Holy. Fucking. Shit. I've heard somebad stories but 60K on lortab and spas... And she didn't even get charged by illegally ordering lortab until after the fact? I swear, shit like that is what makes me question living in the US. $36... Atrocious.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Yea, tell me about it, and SHE STILL GOT CUSTODY OF THE KIDS!!!

It worked out for him, but it was a tough row to hoe for awhile.

One of my Co-Workers went through a very similar situation 5 years ago. He got a call one day from a bill collector about a credit card bill he didn't owe, or so he thought. Come to find out, his stay at home wife ran up $60,000 on a credit card he knew nothing about. She was having the bill mailed to a friends house. Had absolutely nothing to show for it either.

Come to find out, about half of it was spent ordering lortab from Mexico, the rest was spent on spa days for her and a couple of her friends, and she's spend over $10,000 on designer purses. I'd like to think that's an obscene amour, but I could spent that on tools before daylight, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt there. 

They had 4 kids and he got raped in the divorce. After he paid child support, the house & car payment, and all the other shit he was ordered to pay, he had $36 left to live on. He lived in an old camper in his mom's yard for about a year. Eventually she fucked up though. She was on pills, the kids missed 40 days of school, she was dating an ex-con, and he ended up with the kids. 

Good luck brother. I certainly hope all goes well for you.

Better man than me, I'd be all over CNN...channeling the kind of revenge Killdozer brings to mind. 

That's tough, can't say I haven't been there myself. It's a hard thing to overcome but as they say time heals all wounds and it pretty much does. By this time next year your life will be good and you will be healed and in a better place and you will be thinking "how did I ever get in that mess". Good luck, and it will all work out for you.

Very true. But women are always the crazy one of the pair. That never changes.

For some unknown reason I'm attracted to crazy woman.The first wife was boarded line insane but we had a blast up till the day she passed away. I've been with my second wife for 20 years now 11 of them married.  On the crazy scale 1 - 10 she would rate a 9 

• Like 1