Black Friday tool shopping!!!

Downshftking

You looking at the Dewalt DW745? It's a great saw. Not sure if it will drop below the 300 mark, thas what it has been in the past and it's a great price for that saw.

. Yea sir NER!! I'm looking at that one right there!! I've been checking out and reading a lot of positive reviews on it I'm just hoping it does I'm not in a super hurry to get it but I can wait till next week :}

. Yea sir NER!! I'm looking at that one right there!! I've been checking out and reading a lot of positive reviews on it I'm just hoping it does I'm not in a super hurry to get it but I can wait till next week :}

You had better start cleaning out a spot in the garage because that thing is gonna follow you home Bigmike!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You had better start cleaning out a spot in the garage because that thing is gonna follow you home Bigmike!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. I know bro seriously I've been neglecting my garage so bad cus I thought we were gonna sell this house but my plans were changed so know I'm I've been back to cleaning it out lil by lil.
  • Like 1