Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Impact driver kit+ M12 Led Lantern (NY)

JerryNY

funny how that is when selling something, nothing nothing nothing then bang 2 people want it same time....lol

local ads are the worse, can you hold it until the 16th  my sister's dog is getting shots and neighbor is going to be out of town until the 16th, but I will be able to get it then....WTF? come with the money and be done with it!.....

DAMMIT!! I forgot all about this kit Jerry [emoji36][emoji37] I've been looking for a good deal on a fuel kit.... Well if anyone is selling a kit for the same price plz pm me I'm looking to add more milwaukee battery's and wouldn't mind addin the fuels also ;)

Bigmikez- I tried sending you a PM, but it won't let me.

If you're I the market for a fuel kit, I might have something that could interest you. I've got a brand new 2604-22 that's never been used that I got as a gift about six months ago. It has two 4.0 batteries still wrapped in plastic. I've been meaning to sell it add I've got another 2604 that I use.

I also have a Fuel impact driver (2653). I've used it around the house, but it's still very clean and not at all beat up.

If you're interested I'll sell you the two for $200 shipped. You can either get the 2604 hard case or I can swap the two into a combo case that will hold them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're I the market for a fuel kit, I might have something that could interest you. I've got a brand new 2604-22 that's never been used that I got as a gift about six months ago. It has two 4.0 batteries still wrapped in plastic. I've been meaning to sell it add I've got another 2604 that I use.

I also have a Fuel impact driver (2653). I've used it around the house, but it's still very clean and not at all beat up.

If you're interested I'll sell you the two for $200 shipped. You can either get the 2604 hard case or I can swap the two into a combo case that will hold them both.

Hey this is my ancient M18 sale thread! Where is my sales commission! :P

JK... I'm glad after months of forgetting about my kit that was for sale I managed to get it a good home and maybe help others find homes for their neglected Milwaukee tools  ;)

• Like 3

That kit was a beast, almost 20 lbs and wasn't cheap to ship. I was tempted as a joke to send an old broken ryobi drill and an old school impact driver a.k.a. "a brick" as a joke a day earlier to Knarly but he's fairly new and didn't want to piss him off lol.

• Like 3

That kit was a beast, almost 20 lbs and wasn't cheap to ship. I was tempted as a joke to send an old broken ryobi drill and an old school impact driver a.k.a. "a brick" as a joke a day earlier to Knarly but he's fairly new and didn't want to piss him off lol.

well if anything it would have created some good old forum banter.....for a day.....

well if anything it would have created some good old forum banter.....for a day.....

I thought about it then realized the first thing I would do if done to me would be to contact paypal and I wasn't too sure how they deal with "jokes" lol

Ha! I can take it that's alright, I give and take stuff like that all day long at work!

But seriously, thanks for the easy transaction, can't wait for it to come.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

. KDV I sent you a pm bro. Thanks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114