Jump to content

Please help me ID this pneumatic tool


Recommended Posts

Hello all, this tool is referred to as an air crimper in some videos but I am not having any luck on finding this tool online or in stores.

At 1:51

the man uses the tool to press together seams that are adhering together. The tool punches the material together to get a tighter adhesion.

Any idea what this tool can be?

Here is another video they show it again at http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discovery/35828-howstuffworks-show-episode-10-how-wetsuits-are-made-video.htm

Thanks guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...