Championship Complete!

Conductor562

Saturday was a big day for my little girl. She secured the championship in West Virginia's point series motocross in Pt. Pleasant.

She had a great year. Won several county championships in WV and Ohio and won WV's only point series championship. She took 1st in the final at the National Championship in Hurricane Mills, TN. She didn't run enough races to qualify for a national title, but she did prove she can run with the best in the nation.

We've got some cash sponsors lined up for next season, so we're going to try for a National Championship I suppose. I'm not looking forward to traveling to Minnesota and Texas for races, but she's too good not to have a chance at something special like that.

post-515-0-02781800-1447482655_thumb.jpe

• Like 6

Congrats to your daughter. At least sponsors are lined up to help cover cost, guessing it's a pricey sport.

We're guessing $20,000 to run a full series. We just got a huge sponsorship from ELEVEN18 Powersports though. Just a step down from a factory ride, so we should be good to go. She's the first junior they've ever given a full sponsorship to from what I understand. Big score for us.

• Like 4

We're guessing $20,000 to run a full series. We just got a huge sponsorship from ELEVEN18 Powersports though. Just a step down from a factory ride, so we should be good to go. She's the first junior they've ever given a full sponsorship to from what I understand. Big score for us.

Does the 20k include your travel and everything or only her bike, equipment and upkeep?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

that is awesome, super cool.........way to go kiddo.....the both of you must be so pumped....

Does the 20k include your travel and everything or only her bike, equipment and upkeep?

20K is everything. Travel expenses, entry fees, parts (barring something catastrophic), food, etc.

We don't have any hotel costs as we use an RV, so that helps

20K is everything. Travel expenses, entry fees, parts (barring something catastrophic), food, etc.

We don't have any hotel costs as we use an RV, so that helps

That's still a lot of coin. Just tell her to remember dad when she is a famous motocross star!