Amazon Deals Permathread

JimboS1ice

19 hours ago, khariV said:

Decent price on some 1/2" impact sockets for Prime Day

TEKTON 4880 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set, 3/8-Inch - 1-1/4-Inch, Inch, Cr-V, 6-Point, 14 Sockets

81vRUO0zL3L._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NPR34S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

love my Tekton impact socket sets!! very worth the money!

On 7/12/2016 at 1:14 PM, khariV said:

Decent price on some 1/2" impact sockets for Prime Day

TEKTON 4880 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set, 3/8-Inch - 1-1/4-Inch, Inch, Cr-V, 6-Point, 14 Sockets

81vRUO0zL3L._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NPR34S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure if there was a better deal during prime day, but that set and the inch equivalent go down to $30 for a few weeks sometimes.

11 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Not sure if there was a better deal during prime day, but that set and the inch equivalent go down to $30 for a few weeks sometimes.

According to camelcamelcamel, it's only ever been down to $30 once, but has dipped down into the $35 range a couple of times last year.  The Prime Day deal was $34.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for a good deal to kick off for the new DCF887 3 speed Dewalt impact. Got a gift card from my credit card points in the mail for Amazon and low and behold, cheapest price I've seen it yet is live so I placed my order! Seller Industrial tools. 

$103.35 and like $5 for shipping. Normally it's about $130 so pretty good deal. 

• Like 2

Couple of Felo deals.

Felo 0715752041 Set of 13 Torque Screwdrivers $39, next closest is $97:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000E60PJG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Felo 07157 22155 Slotted and Phillips Wood Handle Screwdriver set, $16 retail is $25:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000XDNSQ2

4 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Well thanks Jimbo I just bought this!! I don't know if I should be angry or happy right now going down the festool road could be expensive.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DR99 said:

Well thanks Jimbo I just bought this!! I don't know if I should be angry or happy right now going down the festool road could be expensive.

Hahahaha well well well......oh how the mighty have fallen ;)

Let me know when you get it DR! Also you might want to look into some DC or an adapter for your shop vac! Your going to love the saw. Wait till oh splurge on the base kit. Wow.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Hahahaha well well well......oh how the mighty have fallen ;)

Let me know when you get it DR! Also you might want to look into some DC or an adapter for your shop vac! Your going to love the saw. Wait till oh splurge on the base kit. Wow.

What blades are you using Chris? The Festool blades are not horribly priced but they don't come in a variety pack. There have always been tools I wanted in Festool but could never justify. Next on the wish list is a TS55REQ and some sort of dust extractor. Kapex while cool I just can't justify though. I would also like some of their sanders eventually also.

12 minutes ago, DR99 said:

What blades are you using Chris? The Festool blades are not horribly priced but they don't come in a variety pack. There have always been tools I wanted in Festool but could never justify. Next on the wish list is a TS55REQ and some sort of dust extractor. Kapex while cool I just can't justify though. I would also like some of their sanders eventually also.

Actually I do use the Festoo blades. They are really fantastic and well constructed. They ain't expensive either. I also have a bunch of Bosch blades that I use and between the two, I don't think there is a better manufacturer of blades, in my humble opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rudolf
    Newest Member
    Rudolf