Which Husky Tool Box would you get?

DR99

Yea, the 41 at $398 is kinda winning out now. I though the one 52" would be one sale/advertised more I don't know if their stock is off or what but they have 21 of them in stock!! I'm almost tempted to see if they get clearanced out. That is a crap load of tool boxes to move!! Why does this have to be so confusing!!

My advice is buy the biggest you can afford when you pull the trigger. There is never enough tool storage. Waiting for to see if they get clearanced may not work in your favor but you never know.

Yea, Its a gamble I might not want to take :)

My Kennedy box is 41" wide,its loaded down with all sorts of heavy things from precision pin gage sets,socket sets etc. I wanna get larger casters for mine,its a pain to move around if needed. I usually use some kind of cart or my Ridgid stack to bring stuff to the work area.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the 52 about month ago and looked for 2 weeks online and instore shopping, I was down for the 52 husky, so i came home and looked up coupons for home depot and found a add from black friday from 2013 that had the 52 on sale for 499, 100 off there was no date on add so I printed it off took in and they gave it to me for 499. Just a heads up for guys looking might try it another guy I know try it and they gave him 85 bucks off. Its a great box for money I know have a box for all the tools.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...