Have we hit the bottom yet ?

hemdale

http://www.mrporter.com/en-fr/mens/wohngeist/24-piece-tool-kit-in-wood-case/677543?ppv=2

677543_mrp_in_l.jpg

Ok, they have PB Swiss Hex wrench...but the rest of the tools look like I've found them from an 1940's attic.

In all honesty, who on earth would buy such a tools case ????

And with 2700€ (yeah, almost $3000), you can buy a perfect set that would last more decades than this shitty wood box

believe it or not there are people out there with more money than they can count and these people tend to buy things that the normal joe wouldn't even think of.......

That's what made the artisan firewood post so funny. It is meant as a joke, but the sad part is that there are people out there that would buy it, only this is real!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

a few years back wife and I were invited to a charity dinner, they had an auction after the supper was served and a guy at a table beside us paid $23,000 for a set of golf clubs? ???? my buddy says how did you like the meal? I said it was nice.....he said good cause it was $800 a plate? ???? WTF? now I realize it was for charity but it just goes to show how people can spend crazy money......

Wow. I hope someone paid for you, otherwise that would have sucked if you found out after the meal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

oh for sure I never paid a penny nor would I have ...lol