What did the crew get this BF?

Bigmikez

I did notice that 99 I was loading the drawers up and thought to myself maybe a little bit of weight would help but there still kinda hard to open still, what's your secret?

If you pull the drawer out and look into the cabinet you will see 2 rubber pawls that the end of the slide will lock into. Since they are rubber and dry, there's a lot of friction on them when they go to close. I grabbed some white lithium grease and a acid brush and and put some grease on them. Once I did that they close perfectly. I also lubricated all of the slides while I was at it and that also helped a lot.

Here's a video that I made that walks you through the entire process.

• Like 1

Swing by HD today to pick up some stain. They still had the 2 pack of 25' Dewalt tape measures for $14.88 so I snagged one.

I already have the same tape and I like it. Can't beat $7.44 each and you can't have too many 25' tape measures

The Dewalt is my favorite and go too tape now, I love how it has the fractional measurements printed so when you have those moments you don't look like a dummy lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you pull the drawer out and look into the cabinet you will see 2 rubber pawls that the end of the slide will lock into. Since they are rubber and dry, there's a lot of friction on them when they go to close. I grabbed some white lithium grease and a acid brush and and put some grease on them. Once I did that they close perfectly. I also lubricated all of the slides while I was at it and that also helped a lot.

Thanks 99 awesome video this is gonna help a lot.

Some more Black Friday/Cyber Monday Hauls:

- (2) L-Boxx-1s

- L-Boxx-3

- L-Boxx-4

- M12 Fuel Hackzall

- M18 Fuel 3/8 Impact Wrench

Still missing another L-Boxx-4 (not sure why it was shipped seperately), a Crain Metal Mitre, and a couple pairs of Duluth Trading Company DuluthFlex Fire Hose Carpenter Pants.

• Like 2

Yeah Mike, I totally lucked out. Fully disclosure the cost was about $13 a piece but I had CC reward points to cut that in half...still well over 50% off! Just goes to show that you have to jump on those warehouse deals and don't worry about condition.

Jimbo, I'm still waiting for those particular Knipex to ship also. One(The same pliers I believe you ordered) of the three finally received updated shipping info yesterday, should be here Monday. I imagine you will have yours by the end of December, I've seen others have already received their pliers...but what's weird is that two of the pliers I'm waiting for are the same pliers but I only received updated info on the one piece.

I actually received shipping updates for second of my electronic pliers today. The second one is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, the first one is supposed to be delivered Monday. If they're doing orders by day; I believe Jimbo's should be updated soon, think he ordered the 23rd, I ordered the 22nd. I imagine you ordering on the 30th might delay yours but at least you know they're shipping. :) ...I have to imagine they have sold a LOT of them, it's a ridiculous price and it's still that price! I thought we'd have to wait a month or two, that's how long I had to wait for my Nupla dead blow hammer.

Great video 99, and looks like you got a nice spread of tools to fill that box with

... Very cool

Great video 99, and looks like you got a nice spread of tools to fill that box with

... Very cool

Thanks - I tell my wife that we don't need to hire a mechanic/plumber/carpenter and that we can do it ourselves which allows me to buy more tools.

It's just a massive Jedi mind trick that I play with her. :)

Thanks - I tell my wife that we don't need to hire a mechanic/plumber/carpenter and that we can do it ourselves which allows me to buy more tools.

It's just a massive Jedi mind trick that I play with her. :)

Lol it's nice to see I'm not the only one who uses that trick!