What did the crew get this BF?

Bigmikez

No tool stuff, but did score the new Apple TV for $109, reg price $150.  I also scored a bunch of new "comfy" cloths, spent $60 - Total price would have been $250  And for even more boring stuff, I have the rest of the years supply of trash bags, dishwasher tabs, laundry detergent, deodorant, cat liter, and other assorted household items for a steal, with all the cash backs, gift cards, and rebates.  So, with all these savings, and no need to have to purchase these everyday items means extra money for toys.

NOTE: This was all done online, no need to battle the crazy shoppers.

-Steven

• Like 2

I ended up getting some PB Swiss bits and screwdriver from toollady.com which had a 25% off sale, it basically paid for my shipping, I believe today is 20% off.

Also bought a pair of Mechanix gloves which were $15 shipped for the M-pact 2($30-45 retail). Use SAVE15NOV to save an additional 15%:

http://www.mechanix.com/sale

That's only about $5 more expensive than the good mechanic gloves at HF.

Looks great Mike. If you notice that the drawers are hard to close/lock in on the detents, I can tell you what I did to fix them.

I did notice that 99 I was loading the drawers up and thought to myself maybe a little bit of weight would help but there still kinda hard to open still, what's your secret?

Swing by HD today to pick up some stain. They still had the 2 pack of 25' Dewalt tape measures for $14.88 so I snagged one.

I already have the same tape and I like it. Can't beat $7.44 each and you can't have too many 25' tape measures