First Hellcat in the 9's with Soccer mom.....

comp56

Bolt on mods......

Metco upper pulley (18 psi)

ATI Lower Pulley

Catless Mid-Pipe

3:09 Rear Last gear swap

Driveshaft Shop

Diablosport CMR tune from HHP and HEMITUNER Performance

902HP and 866tq

...why not show the board on each run though? That bothers me...could have been anyone's slip. Not saying that car isn't that fast just thought it was odd they cut the camera exactly before post on each run. >.> 

I was thinking the same thing.  Usually people do this if they grudge race or something along those lines and don't want people knowing what they're capable of running.  But then they are showing the printed slips right after, kinda weird. Is it just me or does anyone else notice the trans slipping like hell? lol

Freaking bad ass car tho none the less!! 

I was thinking the same thing.  Usually people do this if they grudge race or something along those lines and don't want people knowing what they're capable of running.  But then they are showing the printed slips right after, kinda weird. Is it just me or does anyone else notice the trans slipping like hell? lol

Freaking bad ass car tho none the less!! 

yes the clock was not shown was wondering if it was a closed runs or track?..... also I though the powerband was over working the torque converter for sure......manual valve body in transmission possible, I had a reverse manual valve body in a big block chevelle that ran in the mid 10's and it acted quite like that between 2 and 3rd gears......