Thanks to Dan and Eric

chrismccabe484

Thanks to Dan and Eric from the TIA crew I will be the proud owner of the porter cable 20volt cordless nailer thanks to Dan and Eric I won this on a small give away on there live stream on periscope if you do not have this I highly recommend this will give you the inside scoop of the tools they review thanks again I'm proud to be a member of the best tool forum out there TIA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

That was awesome man, congrats. If you can guys, check out some of the live periscopes from Dan and Eric. I have seen them do several giveaways just on the spot like today. They are pretty good about interacting and answering questions. Congrats again Chris! TIA!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That was awesome man, congrats. If you can guys, check out some of the live periscopes from Dan and Eric. I have seen them do several giveaways just on the spot like today. They are pretty good about interacting and answering questions. Congrats again Chris! TIA!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks love this place

• Like 1

That's awesome. 

Most of the time when Dan is on Periscope, I'm in the middle of a meeting or a conference call. :)

Let us know how you like the nailer. I'm already invested in the PC 20v lineup and I was hoping that would come out with something like this. I'm kinda disappointed that it's just a straight nailer and not an angled one.

Just checked my local Lowes and they have it in stock . Not sure about the price though. $200 is kinda steep for just being a brad nailer.  You can pick up the Ryobi 2.5" Angled nailer for $260. They need to drop the price down to $100 to compete with current offerings.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_689197-70-PCC790LA_1z13e72Z1z13y07__?productId=999957394&pl=1

That's awesome.

Most of the time when Dan is on Periscope, I'm in the middle of a meeting or a conference call. :)

Let us know how you like the nailer. I'm already invested in the PC 20v lineup and I was hoping that would come out with something like this. I'm kinda disappointed that it's just a straight nailer and not an angled one.

I'll let you know how I like it

You should I highly recommend it

I did start an account after my post, not really for a potential giveaway but Dan and Eric crack me up(That Skilsaw video when they were reading the boxes, OMG hahaha). I wouldn't have entered this one anyway because I don't have a need for a nailer, I'd rather have someone that can use it have it. :)