Humor me

JimboS1ice

I love those signs, just gotta wait a few more years till my boys get older. Don't want them reading the stickers out loud while their mother is close by,,, lol,

I'm in the same boat. My oldest is starting to read and I really don't need to have her sounding that out and telling mommy she learned it from daddies tool box! The nudey girl calendar is now a thing of the past in my shop too.[emoji22]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love those signs, just gotta wait a few more years till my boys get older. Don't want them reading the stickers out loud while their mother is close by,,, lol,

I was warned about such foul language items when we start having kids! But for now f$@k it!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, next time jahova's witniss comes knocking at your door to harass you about their version of the lord, just tell them this.............

I DON'T DO CHICKEN F*****S

Then close the door, they will think twice about harassing you again numerious more times like they like to do.

Edited to ask, was this humoris enough?

The town next over to me as a jahovvas church, few times a summer they come out, I'll have to remember that!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, next time jahova's witniss comes knocking at your door to harass you about their version of the lord, just tell them this.............

I DON'T DO CHICKEN F*****S

Then close the door, they will think twice about harassing you again numerious more times like they like to do.

Edited to ask, was this humoris enough?

My mom was nice to them and they come every few weeks dropping off some pamphlets. I will say they are pretty polite tough about it.

• 6 months later...