If you live in California don't look at this!!

Justin Hernandez

It rained non stop for well over 48 hours, all of the areas with poor drainage and low lying areas are now lakes. Thankfully my neighborhood is fine but the majority of Homestead is a now a lake. All of the agriculture fields are now small oceans, the first picture is of a tomato field on which Friday they had 5 trucks pumping the water out to save the plants. At that time there was only a small amount of water but this picture shows the field Sunday morning a total loss. The second picture is of another field and the third is a news photo, there's most likely hundreds of fields flooded all over Miami-Dade County. More rain is on its way, who knows who long it will take to dry up. All these hard working farmers lost it all and no farming means no food. I don't even want to know what South Beach looks like it floods during high tide, they are working on a $300 million dollar plan to put pumps in. Pray for the city of Homestead and Miami-Dade County

http://www.wsvn.com/story/30676038/heavy-rains-bring-flooding-road-closures-in-homestead

Crazy man,we've been getting a little rain here in NorCal (Sacramento area). Not like that thou. They are expecting the El Nino this year to be pretty harsh but it hasnt really hit yet. There is still alot of people without homes and such up here from all the fires we had this last summer and winter time in the Sierras is no joke. It gets pretty cold up there.

Not a ton of rain here in Tampa but man this year FL has been hit by a lot of rain without any major named storms hitting us. In Tampa we had major flooding in the Summer, at one point it rained for three weeks straight, everything was flooded, there were days I didn't go into work because I couldn't get there.

• Like 1

Wow justin that's crazy!! Poor farmers I can't even imagine how furious they are right now... I'm in Riverside California and its dry ass shit over here. Be safe out there Justin.

I will try Mike, its still pouring!!

Crazy man,we've been getting a little rain here in NorCal (Sacramento area). Not like that thou. They are expecting the El Nino this year to be pretty harsh but it hasnt really hit yet. There is still alot of people without homes and such up here from all the fires we had this last summer and winter time in the Sierras is no joke. It gets pretty cold up ther

I've seen the news it is crazy. We have had some bad fires this year as well, its still hot here maybe the temperature came down 10 degrees or so but its still hot. 

Too much water , not enough water......... can't tell which is worse. We are here in Beaumont CA and it's the dry end of the stick. and now terrorists too?

That's horrible, we always seem to be in a drought and we might still be. Would you believe the Kendall area got 9 inches of rainfall in just one day.

Not a ton of rain here in Tampa but man this year FL has been hit by a lot of rain without any major named storms hitting us. In Tampa we had major flooding in the Summer, at one point it rained for three weeks straight, everything was flooded, there were days I didn't go into work because I couldn't get there.

Even during a hurricane I have never seen this much flooding, you guys had catfish in the streets if I remember correctly right?

Looks like one of our kids left the water running again. We will have to speak to mother natures child again about this. When people asked for water during the water shortage drout, I don't think this is what people had in mind.

We might still be in a drought but it won't be that much once the rain stops, can you believe it is still raining. Mother nature is beating us up one framer already claims a one million dollar loss and the zoo said they had a 2000 people corporate event planned but its cancelled. They said if they didn't put the lions and tigers in there indoor cages they could be walking the streets because the exhibit flooded and they can just swim out. 

Even during a hurricane I have never seen this much flooding, you guys had catfish in the streets if I remember correctly right?

Yeah, that clip of someone catching a fish on a sidewalk was literally one street away from where I live. Same spot they got the guy that busted his ass on the bike because the water covered up the curb :lol:

Here's the fish video:

Bike video:

Remember what the commander in space balls said, secure all the animals in the zoo, cancel the circus, cover your balls and pray.

Haha, one of the all time classics! My misses hates it when I say "you went over my helmet" :)

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that clip of someone catching a fish on a sidewalk was literally one street away from where I live. Same spot they got the guy that busted his ass on the bike because the water covered up the curb :lol:

Here's the fish video:

Bike video:

Haha, what a dumb ass

Remember what the commander in space balls said, secure all the animals in the zoo, cancel the circus, cover your balls and pray.

Always have protection when it comes to your balls..lol