Anyone know this plywood?

RickyMcGrath

I don't know what it's called but they use this in certain contractor vans. For instance I know the dodge pro masters have this in the upgraded flooring. It's pretty nice stuff from what I've experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I recall you saying Shuttering plywood and nobody around here knew what the heck I was talking about. When the racks showed up at the shop, I had to start looking again as someone must have it in the US because the Ranger shelves came with it.

I'm still struggling to find any supplier in the US though. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Did you try the distributor and asked for local dealer?

If you have a willing dealer he could possibly order it in for you...

Sent from somewhere by someone using something.

Yes. I even contact manufacturers to see if they knew of anyone in Texas that has ordered it or may stock it.

I thought I found someone but after I told him I wanted 10-15 sheets, he stopped responding to me. Guess it wasn't a big enough order for him to mess with.

I also had someone that apparently didn't understand my original inquiry, when I got down to getting ready to order, the quote had black melamine on it which is quite different.