great deal from Toolnut

Bearuk1

Yes it is. I had been thinking about getting a temp gun and this one showed up. I have had it for two or three weeks and used it quite a bit. Well worth the money for me. You can't beat toolnut's free shipping over 40 bucks either.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yes it is. I had been thinking about getting a temp gun and this one showed up. I have had it for two or three weeks and used it quite a bit. Well worth the money for me. You can't beat toolnut's free shipping over 40 bucks either.

yeah kruton i agree ToolNuts free shipping is great, I bought suff when i lived in the US but now I'm in Canada I can't take advantage of their great deals...

That sucks man. Any way you can return it?

I probably could if I wanted to push the issue but I'm not that type of person, I mean it sucks but if companies did refund customers every time they lowered a price this whole country would look like Chernobyl.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I probably could if I wanted to push the issue but I'm not that type of person, I mean it sucks but if companies did refund customers every time they lowered a price this whole country would look like Chernobyl.

Jimbo

Yeah, but chernobyl with twice as many tools! [emoji6] I understand man. If it makes you feel any better that generally happens to me as well.

• Like 1

I ended up getting one a couple of weeks ago for the 35. Don't know what I'll use it for but its in my test and measure kit. It works slick as snot too. I was playing around with it and the thing is awesome.

It's a nice temp gun, it keeps the wife occupied!

Jimbo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584