Why did I go to the Depot today?

khariV

I really should know better than going to Home Depot over my lunch break, but I had to get a couple of strands of Christmas lights and some zip ties to string them up with. That was my first mistake. The second mistake was peeking on the clearance rack. My third mistake was saying to myself, "well I'll only buy it if I can get the cashier to accept my electronic Lowes coupon.

Needless to say...

223abc3c032b7a8160deb50b53803f75.jpg

I can't say I regret the trip because $190 was a heck of a deal for the 2712 and I have been eyeballing a rotary hammer. I just wasn't expecting to buy one today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's funny man, I'm the same way. I went in yesterday to look for some gloves and ended getting the Kreg K4 jig and a couple hundred Kreg screws. The sad thing is that I didn't even buy any gloves. I should at least buy what I went in for!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's funny man, I'm the same way. I went in yesterday to look for some gloves and ended getting the Kreg K4 jig and a couple hundred Kreg screws. The sad thing is that I didn't even buy any gloves. I should at least buy what I went in for!

That just means you have a reason to go back soon. Haha

That just means you have a reason to go back soon. Haha

It's sad, but I generally go there everyday to walk around during my lunch. It's right across the street from my office. I generally just go hangout with the guys in the tool section and shoot the breeze. I usually find something I can't live without.

• Like 1

Bah! I just realized that my new toy is missing the depth rod. I know I can order one but had I known it was missing, I could have negotiated a bit more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like another trip to the depot is in order! Make sure to post pictures of all the other things you buy!