I'm hoping to get this deal :}

Bigmikez

she got back to me last night but she has someone goin to look at it this morning man I told her I would have picked it up last night but she promised it to another person already. I would buy Jerrys in a heart beat I just don't have the full amount hopefully they give lots of OT next week and I can go for yours Jerry.

she got back to me last night but she has someone goin to look at it this morning man I told her I would have picked it up last night but she promised it to another person already. I would buy Jerrys in a heart beat I just don't have the full amount hopefully they give lots of OT next week and I can go for yours Jerry.

people? funny how they want to sell stuff and yet put full trust in someone they don't even know.......when I'm selling something it is first come first served, none of this can ya hold it until March 2017 I think my income tax cheque will be enough to cover it.....lol..call me a prick but I can set up a viewing with 4 people at 5:00PM and the first person to put money in my hand buys it the other 3 guys should have come earlier.....

• Like 1

people? funny how they want to sell stuff and yet put full trust in someone they don't even know.......when I'm selling something it is first come first served, none of this can ya hold it until March 2017 I think my income tax cheque will be enough to cover it.....lol..call me a prick but I can set up a viewing with 4 people at 5:00PM and the first person to put money in my hand buys it the other 3 guys should have come earlier.....

. Exactly what u was tell her she could've had the money in her hand last night bro and not have to wait till today but oh well what could I do... I really wish she would've said yes though...