Mobile Kreg Setup

kruton

Now that I have the Kreg K4 I decided to use my old Kreg Mini and throw it in one of the Milwaukee organizers and make a road game setup. ef12bad96a46f6e8db1e8e2b67a5f351.jpg I have been using the Milwaukee clamps for the mini jig as of late, so I bought a couple more to go in the box. Since I have so many tape measures I thought I would throw a 16 footer in too. I just threw it all together so I haven't had a chance to drag it out so I am sure there are more things I will want to add. Let me know if any of you guys have any other ideas for essentials you run into that should go in the box.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

looks sexy, only thing I would suggest is a 6" or a 12" combination square and a shit load of pencils (never have enough pencils) small bottle of wood glue, if your on the road and ya need to glue as well as screws......

I set up my dewalt box with kreg screws and plugs but it is the smaller box so there wasn't that much room. I don't use pocket screws all that often but at least I've got them when I do.

I've been seriously looking at the ridgid cart system for the past month, its actually got some neat stuff in it for storage and I think for my job it would be great to carry everything I would need in a regular job on one stand

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

I love the kreg set up only thing it not worth buying the screws in 50 and 100 packs, so in saying that I will search out and find 1000 pc boxes and buy 1 at a time in a different size each time........

• Like 1

I love the kreg set up only thing it not worth buying the screws in 50 and 100 packs, so in saying that I will search out and find 1000 pc boxes and buy 1 at a time in a different size each time........

I do the same thing comp. I just kept the lids off the smaller packs to mark the bins because I have been too lazy to come up with my usual printed labels for my fastener containers. I don't use pocket holes as often as a lot of guys I'm sure but it's surprising how fast you burn through screws even with occasional use. I just get the bulk screws and refill the mobile case when I need it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk