Guess what I got in the mail from TIA

chrismccabe484

So I get home today not thinking it would be here but let alone it was didn't have much time to play with it and nothing to use it for so I just shot a couple just to see how it fires let me tell you after a few nails I was in love love this thing thanks to Dan and Eric now I have two battery lines to deal with if any body has any pc 20 volt tools please let me know what you recommend for tools I would appreciate it a016282ca8bc4997c69645047ae40335.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

yeah ive used the pc 20v drill and impact great drills, but P&C were once top quality industrial grade tools, i still have a heavy duty industrial P&C jigsaw that actually says, industrial on it from many years ago, still use as my main jigsaw, it still works great, refuses to die, replaced the cable and trigger several times in its lifetime, been through thousands of jobs. also have a P&C router, still my best router. parts are still available, maybe one day when there are no longer parts for the industrial tools i will retire them and by that time i will also be retired and have no need to buy another.  

I'm slowly completing my collection of the PC lineup. The only items I don't have at this point are the Jigsaw and the Nailers. The impact is great, but I think my favorite tool right now is the oscillating tool. It's so versatile and the run time with the 1.5 AH battery is pretty decent. I've put the 4.0 AH on my Christmas list this year. :)

I have almost the entire PC 20v lineup with the exception of the new nailers and a couple other items. I have 2 sets of the drill and impact one at the shop and one at home. The Tigersaw(recip) is awesome.. They are awesome tools for the price.  Porter cable still makes good stuff especially when you are an avid DIY'er.  I have gobs of batteries and multiple chargers.

Enjoy!

I have a co-worker with a PC drill, it's not bad at all. It's really lightweight and pretty powerful for the size. They're also really reasonably priced, especially if you don't mind buying reconditioned. His drill was $50 with two batteries as a recon, arrived with a brand new shell, batteries(looked new also) and new brushes from CPO(on sale, on eBay). For $50 it was a steal, I think even the bare tool is worth significantly more than that, quality-wise.

• 1 month later...