What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

32 minutes ago, wildroamer said:

I'd rather be here, with you guys, than with the finest people in the world!

;)

I thought we were the finest people in he world ........

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Three Grip-on 12" locking pliers and one 10" Knipex locking pliers, $60 is pretty good for these(2 Amazon warehouse/2 Sears):

1PWTp4c.jpg

Dang, I wish I had some money burning a hole in my pocket....

• Like 1

Gonna give yellow a try again. Loved my Bosch 18v brushless impact but didn't like the drill or cordless saw. My partner has red and has has 3 different trigger issues...pass.

The 887 was on special at my Ace and I have the 991 coming. Now if they will just release a 20v 6.5" brushless saw....06fe902d8efa406c0b380f261bb40697.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

I picked up 4 Bosch GLM40X LDM's today. I REALLY like them. Small, easy to use and the Real Time measurement is awesome in the remodel business. It's dead on to the 1/32 at 65' so far.

I believe it, if it's anything like the little glm15 I got. It's a 50' one, but I recently got it out to 52'4" and some fraction before it blanked out, so that's cool. And yes, is very accurate. It seems my favorite Bosch tools have lasers lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I believe it, if it's anything like the little glm15 I got. It's a 50' one, but I recently got it out to 52'4" and some fraction before it blanked out, so that's cool. And yes, is very accurate. It seems my favorite Bosch tools have lasers lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I believe it's rated up to 135' indoors. I've only tested its accuracy to 65'

• Like 1

Ditto

I just bought this saw a couple weeks ago, LOVE the saw but the blade not so much. Replaced it with a Diablo and all is good.

That's one thing I did notice though for the 6 1/2 there are very few blades at the store to choose from. But for the 7 1/4 version there's a ton... I'm really still on the fence about this one vs swapping for the 7 1/4".

I bought that socket set a while ago, then promptly forgot i had it. LOL

I'm sitting here laughing at what you wrote. I did the same thing. Bought it through it in the tool bag and forgot I had it lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

I'm sitting here laughing at what you wrote. I did the same thing. Bought it through it in the tool bag and forgot I had it lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Or buy it, throw it somewhere then lose it for a few months lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No real tool purchases this week, but UPS just came with this Irwin German-made 3-1/2" core bit. Got it for a steal at $38, should have been more like $150+. Would have preferred SDS-Max, but I've got an older spline rotary hammer also. Also this set of sanding blocks and a mess of paper and a bunch of flap discs, as I've got some body work I need to get done.

CoreBit.jpg

DuraBlock Kit.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sparky603 said:

No real tool purchases this week, but UPS just came with this Irwin German-made 3-1/2" core bit. Got it for a steal at $38, should have been more like $150+. Would have preferred SDS-Max, but I've got an older spline rotary hammer also. Also this set of sanding blocks and a mess of paper and a bunch of flap discs, as I've got some body work I need to get done.

CoreBit.jpg

DuraBlock Kit.jpg

Look like a great core bit for the price Sparky.. Nice score, I believe Hilti and/or Bosch sells spline to SDS adapters to use a spline bit in an SDS rotary hammer or vice/versa? 

• Like 3