What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

21 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

I believe Hilti and/or Bosch sells spline to SDS adapters to use a spline bit in an SDS rotary hammer or vice/versa? 

Bosch has one for sure, as I'm sure others do. I'll probably get one sooner or later. I enjoy bringing out my old B&D Macho III once in a while, but it's not the joy to use that my Bosch is.

8797380c33953b05ae2995472c371e47.jpg

Thanks sevenoddos for the Palm driver! Amazon fairy came but was hitting the bottle too hard, my 36 count inkzalls came, except 35 were missing and warehouse deals put a 20v battery in the 8v screwdriver... [emoji23][emoji23] it doesn't quite fit ugh why me

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

8797380c33953b05ae2995472c371e47.jpg

Thanks sevenoddos for the Palm driver! Amazon fairy came but was hitting the bottle too hard, my 36 count inkzalls came, except 35 were missing and warehouse deals put a 20v battery in the 8v screwdriver... emoji23.pngemoji23.png it doesn't quite fit ugh why me

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you got the insulated Knipex pliers! Amazon went 1 for 3, not great but better than I hear Jet does

• Like 1

On 7/1/2016 at 6:52 PM, sparky603 said:

No real tool purchases this week, but UPS just came with this Irwin German-made 3-1/2" core bit. Got it for a steal at $38, should have been more like $150+. Would have preferred SDS-Max, but I've got an older spline rotary hammer also. Also this set of sanding blocks and a mess of paper and a bunch of flap discs, as I've got some body work I need to get done.

CoreBit.jpg

Just in case you don't know they make spline to SDS adapters now if you'd prefer your SDS. 

• Like 1

On July 1, 2016 at 7:39 PM, olletsocmit said:

Lots of Wago connectors!

1b7ef8cbc71180eca91bef4332d5a5d7.jpg

Wow you must have loved the samples I sent you!!!! I really like them, now you seem to have more than I do? Where did you get them from? Mine came in boxes not bags though...

• Like 3

Where did u get the screw drivers and what did u pay?

A few of us got them on eBay, 33 bucks with a really nice case for them, few guys scored the for 23, it's a few pages back on the eBay deals thread

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

A few of us got them on eBay, 33 bucks with a really nice case for them, few guys scored the for 23, it's a few pages back on the eBay deals thread

Jimbo

I was not able to find it on my phone if anyone can let me know the link that would be great

11 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Nice kit you got there!

Metabo! ;D

I purchased this kit only for the impact wrench and 2ah batteries (which don't seem to be available separately in Australia).

I was planning to sell the drill but it's too good to let it go. I don't think I'll be using my Bosch 10.8v drill much any more. 

IMG_20160706_123112.jpg

Edited by D W
Photo
  • Like 3

Metabo! ;D

I purchased this kit only for the impact wrench and 2ah batteries (which don't seem to be available separately in Australia).

I was planning to sell the drill but it's too good to let it go. I don't think I'll be using my Bosch 10.8v drill much any more. 

IMG_20160706_123112.jpg

Yeah, I love my Bosch, but my metabo is starting to become my favorite.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I wish Metabo was in the budget, I love my Milwaukee stuff but those Metabos are soo nice.

I think we are very lucky in Australia at the moment as Metabo are lower priced than Milwaukee, Dewalt and Makita. 

The kit was $373 AUD which included a charger, carry case, 2 x 2ah batteries, drill, and impact wrench.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, D W said:

I think we are very lucky in Australia at the moment as Metabo are lower priced than Milwaukee, Dewalt and Makita. 

The kit was $373 AUD which included a charger, carry case, 2 x 2ah batteries, drill, and impact wrench.

That's a good deal! It's not really the cost here, they're a little more than Milwaukee but I'd have to reinvest in batteries. I didn't word that previous post well. We also don't have very good distribution, for Milwaukee I can go to a several locations. Metabo, I can order online or see the occasional corded Metabo in a pawn shop.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

You can get that Matabo kit for 250 USD on Amazon

Jimbo

That's quite good. That would be only $336 AUD! 

• Like 1

Those are sweet pliers .....

heading out today to pick up a flexzilla air hose n

You won't be disappointed in the flexzilla. I have some of their whip hoses as well. Well made hoses.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1