What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

On 7/21/2016 at 7:33 PM, JimboS1ice said:

I should jump on the USA pry set before you can't get them anymore

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get mayhews they are way better. I had a set of those Craftsman ones they were garbage if you use them often like I do. The shank doesnt go thru the end of the handle,and the handles leave alot to be desired.  Mayhew cats paws rock,the handles are amazing and they have a nice striking cap too which can be handy.

• Like 2

I got some 4.0 batts from makita...makita put battery gauges on batteries whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

so now i have a grinder with a battery gauge and a battery with a gauge, so i can check my battery life while I check my battery life. Why the hell did they take so long to put them on the damn battery, next up... Hitachi... ...... . . . . . .... . . .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pancing said:

I got some 4.0 batts from makita...makita put battery gauges on batteries whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

so now i have a grinder with a battery gauge and a battery with a gauge, so i can check my battery life while I check my battery life.

2a6031c9d53d48fda501d84bac7089ff

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If I were you I'd hide that on a jobsite for a little while. That things so hot the wheels are going to start melting, lol. 

If you look on the side of it , it has all original paper work right from HD including the original sales slip. It was bought a few years ago open box buy and the guy has never used it. Long story short , hes getting divorced and selling everything. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Got a hell of a deal today on this Ridgid 3600 watt generator . Its never even been started $100 off craiglist.

002.JPG

003.JPG

Dude, please tell me had something else on there insane too

• Like 1

...so he sells it brand new never started for, what, 90% off the retail price? 

I believe that. Also I once punched Ponce de Leon in the teeth for wrecking my favorite ship. At least he found the fountain of youth and thus why I'm alive today, so we agreed we're even. 

>.> 

So I stopped in at the pawn shop that had the oscilloscope I've been wanting. Initially I had a guy help me, he said he'd do $300 at best and he let me walk with a $250 offer, I walked even though they're listed at $500 untested to $1200 on eBay. I knew I could get a better price if I had a girl help me. So today there was a girl a few years younger than me, a little flirting got me out the door for $150:

XfArnyU.jpg

OQ40WJn.jpg

• Like 6