What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

1 hour ago, pancing said:

What the hell? Where?

Another pawn shop. Remember when I told you deals were to be found in Tampa near the airport? Yup! Same place I bought the Fuel 1/2 Impact Wrench late last week. They have what I think is the 2897-22 kit, brand new for $230 but I really don't need the impact or two 5.0 batteries and I'm over budget because of the recent buys.

There are a couple of the One Key kits for $300 across the bridge, there was one a little further West than these were located too but it may have disappeared.

I'm also considering picking up a M12 Fuel drill kit marked at $99 but I can get it for $169 at HD with an extra 4.0 battery so it's basically the same price.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Another pawn shop. Remember when I told you deals were to be found in Tampa near the airport? Yup! Same place I bought the Fuel 1/2 Impact Wrench late last week. They have what I think is the 2897-22 kit, brand new for $230 but I really don't need the impact or two 5.0 batteries and I'm over budget because of the recent buys.

There are a couple of the One Key kits for $300 across the bridge, there was one a little further West than these were located too but it may have disappeared.

acb.jpg

Really wish I had the time to drive up there and shop around but I don't, but yeah ^ that would be me Literally. Will gladly pay low dollar for "procured Items"

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I'm also considering picking up a M12 Fuel drill kit marked at $99 but I can get it for $169 at HD with an extra 4.0 battery so it's basically the same price.

I had the m12 fuel drill but it may as well be a 18v its too damn big to be a 12v, I have an old set of micro hitachi's that do what I need to do, I've recently upgraded it to a metabo drill though.

1 hour ago, pancing said:

I had the m12 fuel drill but it may as well be a 18v its too damn big to be a 12v, I have an old set of micro hitachi's that do what I need to do, I've recently upgraded it to a metabo drill though.

If you still have the M12 Fuel and it's in good condition I might be interested in a trade or something. I agree it's a little big but I want the weight savings because it goes in my carry bag.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

If you still have the M12 Fuel and it's in good condition I might be interested in a trade or something. I agree it's a little big but I want the weight savings because it goes in my carry bag.

Sorry i dont have it anymore i tried it out when it first came out then returned it and got a smaller kit

10 hours ago, pancing said:

Sorry i dont have it anymore i tried it out when it first came out then returned it and got a smaller kit

10-4. If there is anything you're looking for specifically I can keep an eye out. I don't mind sharing my honey holes with the crew but I won't post it on the open forum because you don't have to be a member to view. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or have something that you're actively looking for

• Like 1

10-4. If there is anything you're looking for specifically I can keep an eye out. I don't mind sharing my honey holes with the crew but I won't post it on the open forum because you don't have to be a member to view. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or have something that you're actively looking for

If you post it in the 500 club it's not open to the web

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Much as I have been drooling over the new yellow Max20 brushless metal connector nailer, decided to build up my Hitatchi pneumo collection a bit instead. 

NR38AK. Never having used one before, any suggestions from the crew re: nails? It takes paper collated, 1 1/2" only, either .131 or .148. Seems to be conflicting information regarding the nail angle, paperwork shows 36 degree, but I'm seeing a lot of 31 degree.

Also, any thoughts on brands, materials, etc for use on pt joists and ledger for deck?

Thanks gangsters,

IMG_20160725_211515329.jpg

• Like 2

she brought these today....

what gets me is such a big box for such a small tool......wait that's not right!.....

UPS-What-Can-Brown-Do-For-You-girls-9259966-1024-768.jpg

20160726_144402.jpg

Brings an entirely new meaning to the slogan "What can brown do for you"!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Roller stand free courtesy of sears. The kreg clamp I also used points on. The gear wrench breaker bars are buy one get one free from advance right now. Tack on a 20% coupon and its less than $17 for both! Also got a little speaker for the garage. Nothing fancy but cheap on best buys cyber sale yesterday 256b6fef23cd6b6720116e93d5e175f7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Mess of bits ordered from Cripe Distributing through Ebay arrived. US-made goodness, all for $28 shipped. I use mostly square 1's and 2's, and tired of the impact bits coming out of the holder, sticking in the head of the fastener. So, eliminating the bit holder. I use the M12 Fuel screwdriver mostly, so don't reckon I need impact-rated bits.

DriveBits.jpg

• Like 5