JimboS1ice

Catching up on last week:

"Craftsman" Knipex Cobras

haqlzg8.jpg

Another pair of Knipex Alligators

VdyNlcx.jpg

Wiha flathead precision

Zch3km2.jpg

Wiha phillips precision, Felo 6" bit, Wiha SAE security hex bits(for use with the Wera security bit driver set)

e4yOt2s.jpg

Completed slotted/phillips Wiha precision set for home.

w9f1KG4.jpg

• Like 5

picked up a new electronic welding helmet to complement the new mig welder.....oh ya threw some TIA swag on it too....

Note: I'm not a beginner but for those that are an electronic helmet is the way to go to give you more visual control when your just starting out......

20160914_140158.jpg

• Like 1

picked up a new electronic welding helmet to complement the new mig welder.....oh ya threw some TIA swag on it too....

Note: I'm not a beginner but for those that are an electronic helmet is the way to go to give you more visual control when your just starting out......

20160914_140158.jpg

Nice ! I've got the 3m speedglas and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, comp56 said:

20160914_140158.jpg

Real nice Comp, what make/model helmet is that? 

2 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Real nice Comp, what make/model helmet is that? 

thanks just a cheaper model don't need anything better....

https://www.amazon.ca/AIMENTE-Electrical-Welding-Automatic-Grinding/dp/B012V719CM/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1473893787&sr=1-1

18 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

Should I call Milwaukee... will they send me a new set or something for the ones that are stripped? They are literally three months old!

I would that's crazy that they are not holding up that good. Are they the new Milwaukee bits I don't know why but it seems like Milwaukee can't make good bits for some reason

On 9/15/2016 at 11:33 AM, BMack37 said:

I'm sure that will stop you ;) I don't know how you'll survive, you haven't had a Milwaukee delivery since yesterday!

Lol!!!! Too funny dude haha 

5 hours ago, Weird Tolkienish Figure said:

I snagged the M12 cordless ratchet last weekend. 

Holy crap I cannot wait to use it!

Love the ratchet!! 

Here's today opening the new mini split system valves, such a pain doing that with a Allen key or even a manual ratchet.....first world problems amirite lol

IMG_20160916_143516791

• Like 3

Father in law bought the router guide for my birthday last week and also got two jet parallel clamps for the shop. I convinced him to try the jet over the bessey brand because I read that the quick release handle was a great feature. Probably get some bessey in the future to compare/confirm it

IMG_20160916_214341505

• Like 2