What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

20161007_185710(0).jpg20161007_162532.jpg20161007_145115.jpg

Lol JK on the last one. They just pulled it out of the backroom when they saw me coming to tempt me. That one was already sold.

Other than that,

Ten pound sledge: beating things off     of other things.

Tillman FR jacket: cuz for wearing n stuff

Silver Mechanical pencil: shiny

Thread files: when the screws screw up

Inkzalls paint marker: it was green like all the money I used to have before visiting this forum.

Kidskin gloves: not that kind of kid Buffalo Bill.

Fillet weld gauges: so I can pretend to know what I'm doing.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Stercorarius said:

Earplugs bro, lots and lots of earplugs. Trust me. 

haha, yeah I know. I used one quite a bit one day in HS when tinkering with my friend's Nova, couldn't hear anything the next day. At least I got those damn wheel wells out.

• Like 1

all assembled, squared up and true......just waiting for some wood to get pushed through it now.....

20161008_203506.jpg

I work with a guy that has the same saw and he loves it. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. The next thing I want to get is a good table saw and I've been looking at this one quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kruton said:

I work with a guy that has the same saw and he loves it. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. The next thing I want to get is a good table saw and I've been looking at this one quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have the R4513 already and am happy with it... I wanted something more stationary for the shop, so far fit and finish is great I don't think you can buy a better saw in this price range I was looking at a Laguna fusion 36" for almost $1100 more money and decided that money can go towards something else in the shop.......

right off the top I added a 90 tooth Diablo blade with the savings which will only make cuts nicer than right out of the box, save the factory blade for rough cuts seeings blade changes are effortless with this saw....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

530db4ed04e7987de2ea8ca01daa555a.jpg

Got my two for one porter cable deal too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My HD has some Bosch grinders on clearance for a good price, do you want me to ship them to you;). In all seriousness someone at work told me I had more grinders than anyone else they knew and I should stop buying them. I said, "let more tell you the story of a certified badass named Jimboslice......"

• Like 5

My HD has some Bosch grinders on clearance for a good price, do you want me to ship them to you[emoji6]. In all seriousness someone at work told me I had more grinders than anyone else they knew and I should stop buying them. I said, "let more tell you the story of a certified badass named Jimboslice......"

Ya this makes 8 [emoji51], couldn't pass the deal on it, can never have enough grinders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

What a great saw Comp. really well thought out design!

thanks Chris.....

after I took a bit of time to make sure it was all running nice and square because I'm anal.....it's first project was to build an outfeed table for it....had some scraps so why not....

20161010_185724.jpg

• Like 6