What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Wow killer deal 

Just the right place at the right time....on the hunt for the DS450 Toughsystem and one Bosch was sitting on an orange cart. I asked if it was for sale and it was. The hunt continued [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram
  • Like 4

20161012_200341.jpg

And a set of transfer punches. 1/2" through 1" or something in 1/64 increments.

Related: I absolutely adore the Bosch 12v radio. Blows the overpriced paper weight that is the M12 out of the water. Got great reception even in the tin can of a Kenworth and was loud enough with the windows down and a whiny Claas outside. The M12 did handle a lot before it died though and was worth the money for the thousand times I listened to the new Chris Cornell album start to finish in the ole case loader feeding cows. And the new Halsey album. Love her voice. Okay that wasn't very related.

20161012_172556.jpg

• Like 4

73fdbc5c612a20066c397b6c94da6945.jpg

Today's run. Centepedes were not on clearance. It need a work surface for the vanity build. Ace had a whole bunch of items on clearance. Left a pair of USA made gearwrench snap ring pliers for $14. Did pick up an estwig hammer for half off. Also a smaller ruler for project designs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 6