What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

1 hour ago, Bremon said:

I'm also interested in this feedback for the same reason. 

3 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Let me know how your wife likes that because my wife wants one also....lol

Lol!!!! Guys you're killing me, my wife is the least bit interested in things like this, I offered to get her a dust buster or something similar and she looked at me like I had three eyes hahahah 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Lol!!!! Guys you're killing me, my wife is the least bit interested in things like this, I offered to get her a dust buster or something similar and she looked at me like I had three eyes hahahah 

well it's no wonder, a dust buster is like a crank vacuum compared to a dyson....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kruton said:

We have a Dyson vacuum and it is nice, but entirely overpriced if you ask me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

that is why I waited until it was 40% off........woot...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kruton said:

Finally picked this guy up today. I've been wanting one of these for quite a while now. I am blown away by the sound quality and volume. Tested it out today while I was tiling a shower surround jamming to some Alice in Chains!b4ebdd2e9c22215c5e74363ab710d5cb.jpg

Nice Kruton, I love me some Alice and Chains man.... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, comp56 said:

well it's no wonder, a dust buster is like a crank vacuum compared to a dyson....

ah crap, i totally misinterpreted that look, i thought it was because she thought I was hinting the place looked a little shabby LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, comp56 said:

wife say this morning, " you are buying new tools/toys for you, how bout a new tool/toy for me?" 

so I bought her this 

DysonV6.jpg

Got my fiance this as a gift because she needed a new vacuum i quite like this thing myself and I'm thinking about getting just the V6 version for myself. The thing really is a great sucker

• Like 1

IMG_20161019_110751057

A few items off the clearance rack at Menards. Those are five pack of SDS plus bits for 1/4" tapcons. Then I realized the saw blades had wrong arbor in them, fortunately I realized that before I left, so I just walked back into the store and returned them for the proper size arbor. I ordered diablo blades from our local supply house and asked them when they would be in....2 weeks. Well what good are you guys I can just order some from Amazon and get them 2 days later.... Whatever.

IMG_20161019_172112612

Got this during acme's 10% off site wide sale!!

Hey Chris, got some more red for ya?

IMG_20161021_164903546

HD had these for the price they used to be at..$19.97

• Like 7

29846188554_91d199f19e_b.jpg .

A few items off the clearance rack at Menards. Those are five pack of SDS plus bits for 1/4" tapcons. Then I realized the saw blades had wrong arbor in them, fortunately I realized that before I left, so I just walked back into the store and returned them for the proper size arbor. I ordered diablo blades from our local supply house and asked them when they would be in....2 weeks. Well what good are you guys I can just order some from Amazon and get them 2 days later.... Whatever.

30476802365_fb04f48128_b.jpg  

Got this during acme's 10% off site wide sale!!

Hey Chris, got some more red for ya[emoji13]

30390240521_cc6335e262_b.jpg  

HD had these for the price they used to be at..$19.97

I love those Milwaukee boxes. I only bought 3 when they were $19, wish I would have grabbed more.

• Like 1

I ended up buying a 1hp Rikon DC unit for my shop. I also got a Lie Nielsen Skewed block plane and the cutter set for my Veritas router plane. Pretty awesome day! Plus my Wife bought me a 50" LED Samsung 4K tv for our den / gaming room!

• Like 4

Got the DWS7085 XPS light upgrade for my DW717-XE which I'll fit next week! Also picked up (for the company I work for) the OF2200 Festool router, the accessory systainer for it and 2 of the guide rail accessory systainers! Will be trying it out next week! [emoji106][emoji106]

f7ac45d5fe90ab20a2b9a866ff06b5a4.jpg20fa29d36bd87b67fa3d42feec136e31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

5 hours ago, marsh942 said:

Got the DWS7085 XPS light upgrade for my DW717-XE which I'll fit next week! Also picked up (for the company I work for) the OF2200 Festool router, the accessory systainer for it and 2 of the guide rail accessory systainers! Will be trying it out next week! emoji106.pngemoji106.png

f7ac45d5fe90ab20a2b9a866ff06b5a4.jpg20fa29d36bd87b67fa3d42feec136e31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like a new stack of Systainers. 

• Like 2