What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

21 hours ago, Bigmikez said:

Man U guys make it so hard to SAVE MONEY!!!!???????????I'm trying to save my pennies for holiday tool sales but u guys are killing me with all these nice buys!! Great job crew??

Ah you didn't read the fine print on the forum to say that if you are diagnosed with empty wallet syndrome from tool buying your rights a null and void ;D (cue evil laugh)

• Like 3

Loving this new spotlight

I really wanted the m12 flashlight but this really tops that in the lighting area, but it's just bigger and heavier, but it stands up great to light up an area

It's like a flood and spot in one

Free knife from CopTool!

IMG_20161026_174305856

• Like 3

Just in time for my birthday. Ace had the USA mad gearwrench snap ring pliers in clearance the past month and no one nabbed them. $14. Also got my new kreg jig for concealed hinges. Was it really necessary? Probably not but it will make it a lot easier for a first timer. Plus if I get to redo the kitchen cabinets it should make things go a lot faster.
46a8ba408934847aff69c714ff20b740.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I got tired of dragging the shop vac upstairs while I am doing trim work on my bathroom to clean up small debris. I used it this morning and am pretty impressed with the power. Nice little unit.1382eac1691354574b31f060f34298e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kruton said:

I got tired of dragging the shop vac upstairs while I am doing trim work on my bathroom to clean up small debris. I used it this morning and am pretty impressed with the power. Nice little unit.1382eac1691354574b31f060f34298e3.jpg

Ive been eyeing this for a while now. Whats the cannister like? Can it hold a lot? How quickly does it suck a battery?

Ive been eyeing this for a while now. Whats the cannister like? Can it hold a lot? How quickly does it suck a battery?

I just bought it this morning so I haven't killed a fully charged battery yet. I'll report back when I get some more run time. Seems to have decent storage in the compartment but I only use it for drywall dust and debris really.

19 minutes ago, kruton said:

I just bought it this morning so I haven't killed a fully charged battery yet. I'll report back when I get some more run time. Seems to have decent storage in the compartment but I only use it for drywall dust and debris really.

Thats what i'll be using it for. Cleaning up after cutting open walls to get at pipes and what not.

• Like 1