What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

11 minutes ago, DR99 said:

I wanted to get the Gedore set but I pretty much have the Knipex tools already and some doubles of them. Couldn't justify it

My lineman pliers were about eighty years old, with no handle covering left on them. I figured it was about time to retire them.

• Like 1

Those racks are pretty cool. I didn't even know they made those. Do the tough boxes secure well enough to use that set up in a trailer?

Yes sir! They lock in very well. I had my rack in my trailer and they worked fine. The handles are spring loaded and lock over taps to hold them in.

Thank u sir I will be buying these asap!

@BigMikeZ - I jumped on it! I got the email from DeWalt @ 6:36p CST, checked pricing and availability, checked to see how many carrier brackets they came with, tried a few combinations of discounts and shipping to find the best per unit price and had my orders placed at 7:05p CST. Initial indication is that they ship Monday. We shall see. Wouldn't be the first time an online vendor has lied about availability.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

With advice from the crew ? I purchased this lil guy I'm still in in n out drive thru can't wait to get home n try it out 

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

Good price! I didn't realize they had one that runs off 9v battery. I've seen a few things that run off AA batteries tho...

• Like 4