What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

On 2/5/2017 at 7:51 PM, 77Ford said:

77f3ae066f9e23fbd63e4c9a4ab781ee.jpgabcc0fe9864014bd04eedf4606e1a729.jpg

2nd 20 volt Dewalt Miter saw for $210

7th Dewalt top box for $88 ...... emoji106.png

Sand paper and gloves ......99 cents after rebate at Menards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The saw was a sale? That's a crazy good price!

My RZ Industries mask came today...and by that I mean my replacement. I ordered their "Spitfire" design which came with one of the rivets on the nose clip broken and missing half of the Velcro needed to secure it on your face. Contacted RZ and they sent me a replacement. Unfortunately they're waiting for a new shipment of "Spitfire" and gave me the option of waiting or choosing a different design. Since I needed the mask ASAP I opted for the Limited Edition Gas Mask instead of waiting. They also were nice enough to send me a 3 pack of filters for the inconvenience.

f43899c5bc98bf8c20762569ef9dbb31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kato said:

Well...

31997255373_4ef20ea85d_b.jpgGlue Gun by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

Glue Gun.jpg

This is one of the only Ryobi tools I'm actually interested in along with the inflator. I thought of ordering the Bosch Glue Pen from the UK but this seems like a better option. 

This is one of the only Ryobi tools I'm actually interested in along with the inflator. I thought of ordering the Bosch Glue Pen from the UK but this seems like a better option. 

Link to the Bosch kit you are talking about?

My order from woodcraft finally came in. Was a sale item from December and backordered. 4426458d1aeae65965dca33565e61746.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Not exactly a tool but have NEEDED this for a while. I noticed a couple days ago I had some rust forming on my Veritas sharpening jig. This stuff is supposed to protect such things as well as plane and chisel blades from corrosion.

I would assume it will help my new diamond stones as they get brown from sharpening.

20170210_151248_001.jpg

• Like 1

My Craftsman bags showed up today, moved the Makita sander and grinder into them. Let's just say it's a good thing they were free because I'm not sure they will survive for long. On the plus side I can toss the cardboard boxes they came in and all of my cut-off wheels fit in it.

When I get Makita bags for them I'll turn the larger Craftsman into a bag for cut-off wheels and the smaller into a genera purpose accessory bag… if they aren't trashed.

50 minutes ago, kruton said:

Impulse buy while walking through home depot. I wanted a smaller drill to keep in my office...actually I just wanted an excuse to buy something. 6d6deaf372044d8ff5889096dc1605cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't own it but that thing is awesome!

• Like 1

Impulse buy while walking through home depot. I wanted a smaller drill to keep in my office...actually I just wanted an excuse to buy something. 6d6deaf372044d8ff5889096dc1605cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dan must have been a good salesman. Got you hook line and sinker! Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justinkendall said:

Didn't buy it but this 9" Extreme Metal Cutting Steel Demon blade from Diablo showed up on my door step today leaving me with even more questions.

a546e1942cbb579f68fc4fe27f8e909f.jpg

So you're still figuring out why you received it? haha I use these all the time for black iron pipe and cast iron

• Like 2

So you're still figuring out why you received it? haha I use these all the time for black iron pipe and cast iron

I know why I received it. I signed up for it when Toolpig had a link for it on Instagram where the first 100 people got to try it out. But that was back in November or December so I'm not sure why I got it now. I'm also trying to figure out why they emailed me about reviewing the 7-1/4" tracking point blade when they never sent me the blade to try. Something weird is going on at Diablo. I emailed them about the 7-1/4" blade regarding them wanting a review and let them know I had just received the Steel Demon I signed up for at least a month before and questioned why I hadn't received an email about reviewing it.

I'm so confused. Milwaukee and Southwire made it easy.

"Hey you want to review this?" - Them
"Yes!" - Me

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, justinkendall said:

I know why I received it. I signed up for it when Toolpig had a link for it on Instagram where the first 100 people got to try it out. But that was back in November or December so I'm not sure why I got it now. I'm also trying to figure out why they emailed me about reviewing the 7-1/4" tracking point blade when they never sent me the blade to try. Something weird is going on at Diablo. I emailed them about the 7-1/4" blade regarding them wanting a review and let them know I had just received the Steel Demon I signed up for at least a month before and questioned why I hadn't received an email about reviewing it.

I'm so confused. Milwaukee and Southwire made it easy.

"Hey you want to review this?" - Them
"Yes!" - Me

Good point about the Milwaukee and Southwire experience, same with me.. i did get the tracking point through TIA though, and that went well, but it took about a month or so to get it. But it was a great blade. I say "was" a great blade because it took on a couple dozen nails and eventually went toothless!

IMG_20170208_160608381

• Like 1

Almost bought tools today. I found some good deals on Milwaukee stuff but instead I bought these insteadb838980a40b123727b57f951b7327d2e.jpg

I was at 2 different Home Depot and a lowes today but couldn't find anything I needed. It wasn't until I went to the Rural King that I found the ducks

• Like 2

mystery as well these showed up on my door step in an un-marked box....

no shipping label only my street no. on the box in black marker. I don't remember buying them or even looking at them for that matter....

$_27 (1).JPG

$_27.JPG

• Like 5